More Cheap C63`s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know these are cracking deals. ^^^^

People forget even 'buying' it they don't own it until that last payment is paid off..

Your still really leasing it from the bank / mercedes.

Some superb deals out there.

Anyone else see the lease adverts at the top of this site?

£263 a month for an E220 CDI with Nav

Now that is cheap motoring....

I was offered a E220 Cdi Estate, SE edition with leather, command, Auto, alloys. £340 inc vat as a private lease.

Its ford focus lease money !!

does anyone know if there any changes for the c63 in the my2013 release aka like the c class my2013?

Yeah, but £260 a month? That is about the same as a Sky TV subscription isn't it?

;)

Friend of mine has just ordered an E220 CDI, has Command but not sure what else. Its on a company lease, 2 years at £320 per month. It really is cheaper than Ford/Vauxhall due to the higher depreciation on Mondeo's or Insignia's. They were quoted at £480/month, 50% more expensive than the MB!

Yeah, but £260 a month? That is about the same as a Sky TV subscription isn't it?

;)

If you're a dirty cnut it might be!! :eek: :D

Friend of mine has just ordered an E220 CDI, has Command but not sure what else. Its on a company lease, 2 years at £320 per month. It really is cheaper than Ford/Vauxhall due to the higher depreciation on Mondeo's or Insignia's. They were quoted at £480/month, 50% more expensive than the MB!

But we would all think he is the clever one if he bought a Mondeo. :doh:

People forget even 'buying' it they don't own it until that last payment is paid off..

What's a last payment, surely there's only one...:dk:

What's a last payment, surely there's only one...:dk:

Its the big one no one makes, and it ensures because you don't make it, that MB sell you another.

Clever.

If however you do pay it, the total re-payable is often a lot higher than the more old fashioned HP.

My C350 Sport 2011 costs me £437 per month inc VAT on a 2yr lease at 15k miles per year. I thought it was a great deal considering what the PCP deals cost.

Thats a good deal for a 2 year term with 15k miles. Was it direct from Mercedes or a different lease company?

I can beat that.

C350CDI Sport saloon, edition 125 (Command), leather,heated seats, 6+23, £403/month, including servicing and tyres! 12k p.a.

Thats a good deal for a 2 year term with 15k miles. Was it direct from Mercedes or a different lease company?

That's with selectcontracts.net based in Reading.

I got that with metallic paint, full leather, panoramic sunroof, Becker satnav and piano black trim.

Last edited:
I can beat that.

C350CDI Sport saloon, edition 125 (Command), leather,heated seats, 6+23, £403/month, including servicing and tyres! 12k p.a.

Who is that with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom