More cloud cuckoo land pricing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have never understood why people think it is a good idea to take photos in a supermarket car park when trying to sell a car. Let alone, one which has just been washed by the local scratch and scuff brigade pictured in the corner hard at work!
Got to love the swirl marks on it!

No idea on the price, but that colour is not for that car IMO!

As an aside I always think that ebay ratings for the individual as a BUYER tells you little about the quality of anything they may be offering for sale while acting as a VENDOR. Completely different dynamic? o_O

And not just any supermarket but Asda! Classy. Indeed, maybe the car had just been to the hand car wash that’s in the background of some of the shots and the seller wanted to get photos whilst the swirls were looking at their best.

I reckon it did, judging by the small wet patches dotted around the car. Or at least thats what they look like.

£3k wheels? He's thoroughly delusional. They're under £200 a corner new.

I actually like the colour.

Not a fan of those wheels tbh, and agree the price is somewhat optimistic..... but I live in hope of the CL prices going stratospheric :):):):):)

Deleted

Last edited:
I reckon it did, judging by the small wet patches dotted around the car.

Those are from potential buyers who p1ssed themselves laughing when they heard the asking price...

Reactions: Abb
"...washed by the local scratch and scuff brigade "
Now that did make me laugh ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom