More Clumber Pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
Hi guys,

As everyone else has said before - thanks to all those who turned up and those who helped with the organisation.

I had a good day as did everyone else I think.

The Pictures

Nice set of pics Graham.
Have a narna. :bannana:
Now we need another gtg (with hotel) :rock:

Great piccys
Thanks also for sitting in my boot to see if my self leveling works :)

Nice pics Graham.

@Racall - nice toy with the self levelling there .... I assume it works well?! Not seen a 202 estate with that before !!

S.

Great Pics Graham. I note that you kept away from that dirty old car up the far end. :rolleyes:

We had 3 people inside and 1 in the boot and it pumped up fine,i only need to find out what type of fluid to top it up with.

PJH said:
Great Pics Graham. I note that you kept away from that dirty old car up the far end. :rolleyes:

Not intentionally. I feel quite bad as I meant to, but I think I had put my camera away for ?th time when you arrived.

A w124 would have added a to the mix of cars. Those w202's are awfully common, especially those green ones!

Great pic's Graham - thanks for sharing :D

Quality pics Graham, :bannana: I think this green must be the new silver :p

Thanks for sharing the piccies G. :cool:

racall said:
...i only need to find out what type of fluid to top it up with.
MB Hydraulic oil, available from your nearest stealership, I wouldn't use anything else. My previous car, 1986 190E, also had the self levelling rear suspension, the pump for the hyrdaulic oil was bolted on the front of the engine and driven by the crankshaft.

GrahamC230K said:
... Those w202's are awfully common, especially those green ones!
pluggers said:
... I think this green must be the new silver :p
:rolleyes: You boys don't know how lucky you were to see 3x 'minty greens' in the same place at once :p It's like the lining up of the planets... it doesn't happen that often :D :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :rock:

S.

Graham - Cracking pics - I take it the dark blue (?) one with the 17" AMGs & AMG zorst is yours?

You guys certainly know how to look after your motors - 17" alloys and mirror shines all round. I'm tempted to come to the next one.

Jukka

Steve_Perry said:
:rolleyes: You boys don't know how lucky you were to see 3x 'minty greens' in the same place at once :p It's like the lining up of the planets... it doesn't happen that often :D :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :rock:
S.
I have to agree.. I thought they looked great!!! (no bias) :bannana:

again great pics graham !
nice to pervue my motor from the outside for a change, didnt realise it would look so good with all the others it looked great.
stay cool try "minty"

Quality pics Graham
good weekend and thanks to Pammy and all who helped
Sid

Great Pics Graham,

Many thanks to all who attended this great weekend :bannana:

Pammy, for taking so much "stick" about the colour "Battleship Grey"

"Uncle Fester" for his wit :D must take some light blubs next time !!
And finally to "Morticia" who sat next to Uncle Fester and looked Elegance ;)

Thanks again to Pammy for organising a great weekend.

Not much to say - I had a great time. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wish I was able to stay for the bar evening though. Sounds like I missed a fantastic night of laughing and drinking. Got home to a boozed wife and wife's friend with boxes upon boxes of stuff that needed unpacking.

Would love to have hung around to wind up that crazy woman about her hat. ;-) Watching her stand on the poor bride's dress was great......

Great to see everybody, and if anyone is missing a kettle - please let me know. I seem to have acquired one.

anarchy-inc said:
Real shame I missed that GTG . . . :( but I have to goto the next one as there didn't seem to be a CLK in attendance. ;)

You are correct. No w208's cabs or coups, no 190's and a w203 coupe and a w211 was a new as the bunch got in terms of models, but it was a relativly spur of the moment GTG. I am sure we will have a long term planned event next year when we will have possibly record figures and have everything from classics to brand new cars attending.

Bicester eh? Watch out for a loud blue C-Class with Nurburgring sticker :D

Give me a hint of how I can distinguish your black CLK form any other ;)

GrahamC230K said:
Bicester eh? Watch out for a loud blue C-Class with Nurburgring sticker :D

That's loud both in terms of exhaust note AND bass from the ICE - you'll hear him coming :D

As for next times bigger better etc - we will look to get something organised with plenty of notice etc - perhaps early summer - June might be a good time, maybe start to organise early in the new year :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom