More EU Madness

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
DrFeelgood said:
Got no interest in camping, could use a catheter maybe.
How would one of those coffee maker things help camping?

It's the same with engines. We used to think of capacity as a gauge of power. Now that doesn't work, when a 2L A45 engine has twice the power of my 3L with 50% more capacity and 50% more cylinders! Now we have to consider the horsepower, as we can't rely on trusty CCs anymore.

Hi,
Audi realised this a few years ago in the Middle East and started putting badges on the boot lids that related to engine power - rather than size.
An Audi TT 2.0 litre sold here has a badge with 45 TFSi on the boot - as seen in the photos of this car advertised for sale:-

https://www.dubicars.com/2016-audi-tt-45-tfsi-s-line-104906.html

Then today, I just read that Audi are rolling out this naming convention worldwide - I am sure it's going to cause great confusion and consternation in the company car parking bays!

Audi Launches New Model Naming Structure Worldwide
Cheers
Steve

The EU's willingness - actually, it's more than willingness - to get involved in the minutiae of people's lives and regulate that which needs no regulation leads me to believe they have too much time on their hands.

The latest batch of EU regs required to be in force before brexit insists that Forums ensure no dissing the EU regulations.

So watch your mouth online if you don't mind.:devil:

And the one abolishing the state of United Kingdom is winging its way around some jobsworth desk too. That'll prevent us leaving. we wont exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom