More fake spotting ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have reported the ad, to hopefully stop some innocent party being duped. Whether eBay do anything or not is another story. The ad is still active at the minute, several hours after it being reported. Hope they take some action.

Funnily enough I spotted it straight away because the "Carsson" reps are actually quite good quality and I very nearly bought a set before that were advertised as reps and priced accordingly ! But its jolly bad form to try and hide it especially as the seller in this case is a trader and must know they are reps

Anything with 'stance' in the description usually means the wheels came from a VAG product of some sort, that was scraping the floor and carrying a surfboard or an old suitcase on the roof. Buy immediately or it will be gone soon!

Added this evening:
I list additional information which may help you decide on whether to bid.
On the inside of each rim are the following castings:
ZEUSS 81/2 J x 18 H 2 ET 35 A 966/01 MADE IN ECC
Please ask if you have any other questions or require more photos

It looks as though Zeuss wheels are Italian. They aren't genuine AMGs, but we knew that already; I wonder if the AMG transfers came off eBay.

I messaged the seller and as well as replying politely, he has revised the listing. :)

On 29-Mar-19 at 08:57:39 GMT, seller added the following information:

THESE WHEELS ARE NOT GENUINE.

I have been advised by a more knowledgeable member that my wheels are copies, made by ZEUSS.
Only now bid on the understanding that they are NON GENUINE based on the casting information I have disclosed yesterday above.
Sorry for this mistake, they are still very nice looking wheels!

I had a set of those once. Strangely they kept destroying wheel bolts. Never seen anything like it ! Must have been badly cast around the wheels holes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom