More for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philsy2k

Car
C36 AMG
I am selling my wheels now aswell. They are 18" flat face with the polished lip original AMG with 2 alright tyres and 2 that are brand new Bridgestone S03's, i havnt even picked them up from the shop yet so they obviously havnt touched the road yet, also one of the rims is brand new im picking them up tommorow (if you want pictures i will e-mail them because its easier)
Im asking for £800 but will take the nearest offer
My C43 AMG interior is still for sale also.

still for sale

Someone please buy the interior and wheels or im going to get a C36 to put them on, and i dont want to be in more debt, loads of people were trying to buy this stuff when i was, why not now???

Woooah! give it longer than 2 hours mate.

Pictures would help your sale alot

As BBW says, pics would help a *lot*. You can upload them here on the club website (do a search on uploading pics). Four months ago, I'd have probably bit your hand off, but I managed to get hold of some alloys :) .

Cheers
Andrew

PICTURES

Pictures are cr@p but the match is on so im in a hurry, the pictures that are better are a too larger file for this site, i will try and get them sorted for tommorow night,

pictures

Notice the glue still on the rims because i only picked them up a few hours ago. Here are some terrible pictures of the seats i will post the good ones tommorow with the door cards on etc,etc

pics

These prices are plus VAT it came to £666.00. Its hard to get everything in while still being able to read it all.

Rim

Her is the new rim, sorry about the blurred picture again.
If someone shows a genuine interest in any of this stuff i will spend the time and effort to get the pictures right.

Interior and wheels

Interior and wheels still for sale, i have had a couple of offers for the wheels but nothing for the interior yet.

Re: Interior and wheels

Originally posted by philsy2k
Interior and wheels still for sale, i have had a couple of offers for the wheels but nothing for the interior yet.
If I hadn't been made redundant last month your interior would be in my car by now! Someone please make this man an offer for his interior!

Bidding war commence

We start the bidding at 50p, anyone want to offer 60p.... no? 55p...... no takers, sold for 50p:bannana:

Re: Bidding war commence

Originally posted by philsy2k
We start the bidding at 50p, anyone want to offer 60p.... no? 55p...... no takers, sold for 50p:bannana:

Looks like you've got yourself a bargain Andy.
Want to double your money?
Does that include fitting?:devil: :bannana: :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom