More GTG Pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
I wasn't going to post these as I know my camera is inferior to others and zoom is something it does not understand, but I can't complain you are not posting if I don't!

Come on guys get the pics up here! ...........and your video Brian.

JGTG11.jpg

JGTG12.jpg

JGTG13.jpg

JGTG14.jpg

JGTG15.jpg

JGTG16.jpg

JGTG17.jpg

JGTG18.jpg

JGTG19.jpg

JGTG110.jpg

JGTG111.jpg

JGTG112.jpg

JGTG113.jpg

JGTG114.jpg

JGTG115.jpg

JGTG116.jpg

JGTG117.jpg

JGTG118.jpg

JGTG119.jpg

JGTG120.jpg

nice pics Graham.

It's funny, I thought you'd waited 'til everyone had gone from each pic so you could get a shot of just the cars, then I realised by the end of the pics that everyone was stood staring at the Kleemann CLK like a bunch of slack-jawed gawkers!

Notice that practically the only person NOT at the Kleemann end of the carpark is me? I was prolly ripping something out of my car's headlining at the time! :)

Good pictures Graham.

Funny your pictures look identical to mine, same cars just the positions of the people have changed.:p

Here's a link to a picture that I have been 'fiddling' with :)

I got some more in the making but here's a little taste of what I have been up to.

Oh, BTW you can manually move about the picture if you want.

CLICK ME

Nice one Graham

Sp!ke - the Panaoramic is great - any chance of making a slightly quicker version ??

Mark

You can make it as quick as you like by clicking in the image and dragging with your mouse....but I'll make it a little quicker all the same if you like.

Its all a bit new to me this panorama stuff, I only just worked out the Java script to post without the need for any plugins today....no software required.

Note that I didnt have a tripod with me either :)

Last edited:
Have managed to get a few pics together but I have deliberately missed out lots of Pictures that were virtually identical to others posted.

Slightly foggy trip on the way up...
fog.jpg

but the weather soon brightened up to become a beautiful day.
group.jpg

SL.jpg

Red.jpg

Kleemanmotor.jpg

whopper.jpg

The picture below started out as three separate pictures which I joined because I had no wide angle lens with me. ;)
joined Kleeman.jpg

Another joined picture…look closely and you will see some anomalies…
180.jpg

If you didn’t spot the strange goings on, perhaps this will help.
Markx2.jpg

I have quite a few more pictures and if anyone wants any at *full* resolution (the originals are 30 times the filesize), I will be happy to forward them on.

Last edited:
Nice pics especially as I am on one of them :bannana: I asked the wife to come and have look but she declined the offer :crazy: I wonder why :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom