More GTG Pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
I wasn't going to post these as I know my camera is inferior to others and zoom is something it does not understand, but I can't complain you are not posting if I don't!

Come on guys get the pics up here! ...........and your video Brian.

JGTG11.jpg

JGTG12.jpg

JGTG13.jpg

JGTG14.jpg

JGTG15.jpg

JGTG16.jpg

JGTG17.jpg

JGTG18.jpg

JGTG19.jpg

JGTG110.jpg

nice pics Graham.

It's funny, I thought you'd waited 'til everyone had gone from each pic so you could get a shot of just the cars, then I realised by the end of the pics that everyone was stood staring at the Kleemann CLK like a bunch of slack-jawed gawkers!

Notice that practically the only person NOT at the Kleemann end of the carpark is me? I was prolly ripping something out of my car's headlining at the time! :)

Good pictures Graham.

Funny your pictures look identical to mine, same cars just the positions of the people have changed.:p

Here's a link to a picture that I have been 'fiddling' with :)

I got some more in the making but here's a little taste of what I have been up to.

Oh, BTW you can manually move about the picture if you want.

CLICK ME

Nice one Graham

Sp!ke - the Panaoramic is great - any chance of making a slightly quicker version ??

Mark

You can make it as quick as you like by clicking in the image and dragging with your mouse....but I'll make it a little quicker all the same if you like.

Its all a bit new to me this panorama stuff, I only just worked out the Java script to post without the need for any plugins today....no software required.

Note that I didnt have a tripod with me either :)

Last edited:
Have managed to get a few pics together but I have deliberately missed out lots of Pictures that were virtually identical to others posted.

Slightly foggy trip on the way up...
fog.jpg

but the weather soon brightened up to become a beautiful day.
group.jpg

SL.jpg

Red.jpg

Kleemanmotor.jpg

whopper.jpg

The picture below started out as three separate pictures which I joined because I had no wide angle lens with me. ;)
joined Kleeman.jpg

Another joined picture…look closely and you will see some anomalies…
180.jpg

If you didn’t spot the strange goings on, perhaps this will help.
Markx2.jpg

I have quite a few more pictures and if anyone wants any at *full* resolution (the originals are 30 times the filesize), I will be happy to forward them on.

Last edited:
Nice pics especially as I am on one of them :bannana: I asked the wife to come and have look but she declined the offer :crazy: I wonder why :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom