Morning stiffy... gotta love 'em

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very similar colouring to one of our girls.

That look says "So, I caught it - how are you cooking it for me then?"

...or...

"Have you any proof it was me?"

Very similar colouring to one of our girls.

That look says "So, I caught it - how are you cooking it for me then?".

Yup, you got it.

"Whaaaat?..... I didn't mean to hurt him"!

She's a little bugger but I love her.
She really is awesome at what she does.
She's had most of the items on the food chain below her... and even tried her luck with things above! :rock:

She came in the other night.. about 2am.
I'm in bed.
I hear her come in the cat flap.
I know when she's been up to no good because her voice changes.. as if calling me.
My eyes opened.
I knew what the script was.
I sighed and got dressed.
Headed downstairs where she coughed a very large rat out of her mouth.

"There y'are, dad! I caught this for ya!"

She then headed out again.

I tell you, that rat was a heavy bugger.
Ever seen that episode of Family Guy where Peter tried to pick the dead frog up with the box?

Well that was me. That rat was heavy! lol

Missy came back in after half hour with a repeat performance. Thankfully just a mouse this time. :rolleyes:

Awwww a present - she must really love you!!!!

Yes, it would appear so :rolleyes:

Seriously, she's a right little killer, despite her very innocent "Puss in Boots" looks!

I've had squirrels running around my lounge that she'd dragged through the cat flap, bats flapping about the lounge, dead mice, rats, birds.

I even had what seemed like the entire crow community swooping down, trying to grab her because she grounded one of their kids :doh:

She'll also have stand-offs with foxes :wallbash:

The other day, she came tottering up the drive with a bird in her mouth.
She then laid it down in front of me and proceeded to eat its brain.
Just its brain, mind. She every particular like that. :rolleyes:

But she is sooooo cool.

We have 4 of the little darlings so the kill rate is quite high..... Except when it's raining, then they just like to bring them in to play with in the dry!!!

I will admit to not being a fan of cats but I did laugh when an acquaintance relayed the tale of her quite small pussy managing to drag a dead seagull through the cat flap. The birds wings were nearly as wide her kitchen, as she discovered the following morning………..great mental image from start to finish.

Earl Grey our British Shorthair will bring 4 or 5 mice a day back and disect them on the garage floor, eating everything but the gall bladders. Biggest kill to date was a 10" (body length) rat!! He didn't eat it all. Wood Pigeons are an occasional treat. Not for me though, takes ages to clear up all the feathers ...

796c1c3a.jpg

We have 4 of the little darlings so the kill rate is quite high..... Except when it's raining, then they just like to bring them in to play with in the dry!!!

Kill rate! lol

And yes, bringing work home with her is one of my fur-balls habits :rolleyes:

She's not afraid of alittle rain though, when there's blood in the air.

She'll often come in soaked.
I'll know she's been stalking Stuart or Roland somewhere :rolleyes:

..... Biggest kill to date was a 10" (body length) rat!! He didn't eat it all. /QUOTE]

Holy moly!
Mine hasn't attempted to try and eat the rats yet.

At the moment, it's more a case of "here y'are dad, I caught this for ya. Ain't gotta clue what it is.. but I caught it!'

lol

Great looking cat Rashman :D

I have two. Jack and Oliver, both rescue cats. Jack couldn't catch a cold.... Oliver occasionally goes hunting, but he doesn't mess about with rodents, he has brought me a few rabbits and a full chicken:eek:

...he has brought me a few rabbits and a full chicken:eek:

lol!

That's good going!
My Missy hasn't even seen a rabbit or chicken before.
Don't know what she'd make of them.
I reckon she'd go for the rabbit but as for the chicken, she'd probably stare.. wondering "what the hell is that?!"

She loves wildlife programmes, as I'm sure all of our cats do. :D

Great looking cat Rashman :D

I have two. Jack and Oliver, both rescue cats. Jack couldn't catch a cold.... Oliver occasionally goes hunting, but he doesn't mess about with rodents, he has brought me a few rabbits and a full chicken:eek:

Have you tried them with a Star diagnostic machine or spanners? I think you'd be surprised at their skills!

I'm in Los Angeles at the moment, and had to take this pic yesterday to send back to the wife, who is cat mad. 'Mr Grumpy' even has his own merchandise!

Have you tried them with a Star diagnostic machine or spanners? I think you'd be surprised at their skills!

I'm in Los Angeles at the moment, and had to take this pic yesterday to send back to the wife, who is cat mad. 'Mr Grumpy' even has his own merchandise!

Hahahaha! :D

He's cool! :cool:

Well now I have to share my cat photo as well :) I can imagine his 'kill rate' is quite high, but only ever got one mouse as a present by the door. Everything (everyone?) else must be consumed/dumped outside :)

Attachments

• 10258263_10204629156958788_2940889120266287864_o.jpg
    10258263_10204629156958788_2940889120266287864_o.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 22
Well now I have to share my cat photo as well :) I can imagine his 'kill rate' is quite high, but only ever got one mouse as a present by the door. Everything (everyone?) else must be consumed/dumped outside :)

Ah, he's lovely! :D

Cats look so cool when they're chilling :cool:

You're lucky, in that he doesn't bring anything in.
I love my cat and I admire her skills.
I never get angry when she brings stuff in - alive or not.
Yes, it's incredibly annoying when I have to get up at stupid o'clock to deal with "waste disposal" but I wouldn't have her any other way.

One night, she brought the tinest, baby mouse up to my bedroom at around 3am.
It was either leave it and try and find it in the morning, or deal with it now. :doh:
Little bugger ran under my bed.
It's a big bed and it wasn't easy.
For half an hour, I was quickly pushing the bed to one end of the room, in the hope of exposing it and trapping it under a box.
I did quite a few lengths of the room before I finally managed to catch it!

Meanwhile, Missy sat to one side, watching me, with a big smile on her face ;)

Rash - please tell me your two photos are "not to the same scale..." :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom