Moron Drivers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Laters

Car
Honda CR-V
Has anyone else noticed the increase in moronic drivers all of a sudden :crazy: .
Went out to local shop for a pizza last night and wished I hadn't :mad: .
I was driving down the road when a boyo going the other way decided to overtake his mate without checking the road ahead was clear :crazy: . Quite how I missed him Im not sure but had to swerve hard to the kerb to avoid a head on with him.
In the process I managed to hit the kerb quite hard :( putting a big kerb rash on my back wheel and knocking a lump out of my front wheel :mad:.
The damage looks to be just the wheels plus slightly deranged steering. Ive now got to find a matching wheel/wheels as my car only had a steel wheel as the spare.
Bloody expensive pizza and what a way to spend Saturday night :mad:

Paul

Check to see if there is CCTV there - then get the other idiot to pay for the damage mate!!

Bloody idiots some people aren't they!

:crazy:

U did the right thing otherwise u may not be here now.

Idiiots like that make u mad.

Flash

Thanks for the support. Sadly there is no cctv :( (its still the stone ages round where I live :eek: ).
Ive given my car a check over and am going to replace a few suspension bits just to be safe (rather than sorry).
Plus I think its time to find a spare alloy wheel or two.

Some people make me sick. Just hope this doesnt happen when the new wheels go on :eek:

I didn't get time to get the registration but I will be checking the local boy racer/barry hang outs and I am sure I will recognize the driver again.
I only hope its a dark secluded car park when I find him ;) :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom