Moron in 62 plate E320 - Fastest car on the road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It is nice being able to put morons like this in their place. A shame that usually one can't see their faces as by the time you've finished, you're in a different time zone to them.

This is fair - but which one of you has the biggest willy?

That I cannot answer, as in my lifetime I have never had the inclination/need/requirement or gratification to measure my body appendages.

Have you ?

Thank you for the informative addition to this thread. - However if these are the questions in life you require answers to, then maybe I can suggest channel 4 Embarrassing Bodies website ?

That I cannot answer, as in my lifetime I have never had the inclination/need/requirement or gratification to measure my body appendages.

Have you ?

Thank you for the informative addition to this thread. - However if these are the questions in life you require answers to, then maybe I can suggest channel 4 Embarrassing Bodies website ?

Just a joke. Chill out.

My informative addition to your thread is as follows.

2 wrongs dont make a right. If he was driving like an a$$ you should have made him suitably aware (maybe show him the bird?) and leave it at that. Speeding youself turned the situation into road rage.

PS - congratulations on the plethora of big words.

Showing someone "the bird" is far more likely to result in a road rage incident. Not a good suggestion.

Speeding of itself (and I hasten to add that the OP did not say he was speeding....and as an aside that would clearly not be wise on a public forum anyway) does not comprise road rage.

Why assume that showing an idiot on the road a clean pair of heels equates to road rage? If one has chosen to purchase a planet devouring guzzler, it is presumably because, on occasion, one likes to open her up a little. What's wrong with doing this in a controlled and safe manner? Nothing.

Another observation...I have been on many forums, and never before experienced such a proportion of users who like to score points based on posting / correcting / commenting on / criticising diction, grammar, punctuation, use of long or esoteric words etc.

I suppose being a Mercedes forum, it attracts more intelligent chavs, but honestly, it's not a good look.

Showing someone "the bird" is far more likely to result in a road rage incident. Not a good suggestion.

Speeding of itself (and I hasten to add that the OP did not say he was speeding....and as an aside that would clearly not be wise on a public forum anyway) does not comprise road rage.

Why assume that showing an idiot on the road a clean pair of heels equates to road rage? If one has chosen to purchase a planet devouring guzzler, it is presumably because, on occasion, one likes to open her up a little. What's wrong with doing this in a controlled and safe manner? Nothing.

Another observation...I have been on many forums, and never before experienced such a proportion of users who like to score points based on posting / correcting / commenting on / criticising diction, grammar, punctuation, use of long or esoteric words etc.

I suppose being a Mercedes forum, it attracts more intelligent chavs, but honestly, it's not a good look.

Couldnt agree more!!!!!

My original post was a joke. I apologise.

My second post was my opinion. "Showing the offender your heels" sounds to me to be slightly hypocritical. It causes alot less danger to swear at someone than it does to "accelerate quickly" away from traffic lights.

I will no longer make jokes on this forum. I have done so twice and this has been the outcome on both occasions. I will ensure I am very serious on all replies and do not stray off topic.

Final point : Be the bigger man (no pun intended, seriously) and let the road rage guy carry on. Dont get involved. Its what a policeman would tell you to do, trust me.

I fully appreciate the OP's pleasure. Yesterday I spotted in my mirrors a young loon in a BMW 3-Series coupe (don't know which one - he never got in front of me!) weaving through the traffic. I stopped at the lights before a roundabout and he cut in front of another driver to pull up next to me on joint pole position. He edged forward an inch at the time while the lights were red, so I couldn't resist. I pressed the "Sport" button. Hamilton would have been proud of my take off when the lights changed, and the stiffened suspension made light of the roundabout, so I was able to exit into the single lane road well ahead of matey in the beemer. Unable to resist No. 2: I drove along that road at just under the speed limit, knowing that there were no overtaking opportunities. I'm sure I caused some road rage (and envy?), but it was fun! :devil:

I try to resist getting into situations like these but every now and then someone pushes too far and when the opportunity arises it's nice to stretch the car's legs a bit and clear out the cobwebs.
306hp these days... +7g so shorter 1st gear + modern rubber.... could be close....
If they both gunned it at the same time the 210 55 would crush the 212 350, really not the same kind of performance at all.

There's only one way to settle this... Surely we have a 350 owner on here to recreate the moment?

Agree with Shude on this one, the 55 would annihilate the 350. I respect the 350 its a great great engine it really is but its not in the same league as a 210 55. Diesels are just too asthmatic and can't stay on the power long enough like a V8 can without having to change which loses time which seems to be proven by Billywhiz.

Agree with Shude on this one, the 55 would annihilate the 350. I respect the 350 its a great great engine it really is but its not in the same league as a 210 55. Diesels are just too asthmatic and can't stay on the power long enough like a V8 can without having to change which loses time which seems to be proven by Billywhiz.
I think we're talking about a petrol 350 btw, even if we're not the comment stands.

it does cheers R2 :)
We can assume the 350 212 is slower than a 204 and we know a well run 210 55 will clean 5 secs. Settled i'd say :)

it does cheers R2 :)
We can assume the 350 212 is slower than a 204 and we know a well run 210 55 will clean 5 secs. Settled i'd say :)

I agree 2 liters bigger engine ought to be able to beat mine unless I had the element of surprise. Still I'm happy at 6 and don't go picking fights with 5.5 AMGs (although C36s and C43s aren't out of range;) )

A Lexus GS450H which weighs nearly 2 tons killed my friends C350CDi

A standard W210 55 530 Nm (391 lb-ft) 349bhp hit 62mph in 5.3secs and 1/4mile in 13.6, lagy 350CDi has no chance in hell especially over 60mph.

a friend of mine has a 2001 210 55 remaped by West-Tuning and that thing flys.

The joys of owning an older car with single twin pipe exhaust, no flash wings or fins I suppose.

A lot of people have no idea of what it is. 99.9% of the the time, that's fine by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom