Moscow Supercharge and my experience

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Osgee

Car
C63 AMG Sold, Now W211 E55
Hi all

I just thought I would write about my experience with a Russian company called MSC it seems they specialize in AMG cars.

I am in no way affiliated with them btw

About a month ago my crank pulley split and my supercharger ring came off the pulley (on the crank shaft pulley) as i found out unfortunately they are not seprate parts. The inner rubber failed, lucky for me it didnt cause any damage other than the ring coming off, the belt even stayed on the hub!!

After hours and hours of searching I stumbled accross Moscow Supercharge and find that they make there own pulleys from scratch (not a modifed stock one which im told isn't the best)

so i sent them an email asking for a price and if they will ship to the UK, to my suprise yes they will, Im the 1st

so we negotiated a price for a 172 crank pulley and a tune, and paid via paypal. I was unsure at this point as ther are miles away and have i just sent my money to a random website, but paypal gave me some security knowing i stood a small chance of getting a refund if it all went south.

After speaking to Pavel the owner most of my concerns were deminished, he's a very knowledgeable guy! And and always replied to my emails. The pulley arrived along with some stickers, I'm no engineer but i was impressed with the quality of the pulley visually anyway. Now on to the tune,

With no way of getting my ecu file to him i was a bit stuck, so they said I need a galletto 1260 or take the car to a tuning garage to read my ecu, luckily the galletto was dirt cheap on ebay (£8) so i went down that route.

The cable and software arrived a few days later only to find i need a laptop with windows 7 or XP... Mine had windows 10.....for the software to run... So i borrowed my mums old laptop run the software and sent him what he needed. A few days later I recived my tuned file and I uploaded it to my car (most nervouse I've been in years using an old buggy laptop to upload my ecu file &#128534
wink.gif

luckily it all loaded and the car started fine.

I've not had chance to go out in the car as it's having other work done (more maintance) but ill report back once i have.

My experience was good very impressed they have a few hickups (galleto cable) but it was easily sorted and they were helpfull Pavel is a top guy and a very interesting person willing to go that extra mile. Im sure the cable was a small hickup being Im I'm the 1st international customer and the process may get smoothed out, ill definitely use them again and its nice to have a wider choice to tuning our E55s

Only wish I could understand all there YouTube videos

:thumb:. That is useful info to know.Thanks.
Have you got contact info for the above, "just in case"
It would be interesting to see how much gain you have made over stock with the pulley/map.
Are thinking of putting it on a dyno afterwards?

BTW, you need to change your car in your personal info from a C63.;)

Thanks for sharing, do you mind posting some pictures of their crank pulley, some close ups, An what were the costs for the crank pulley from MSC??
Thanks

:thumb:. That is useful info to know.Thanks.
Have you got contact info for the above, "just in case"
It would be interesting to see how much gain you have made over stock with the pulley/map.
Are thinking of putting it on a dyno afterwards?

BTW, you need to change your car in your personal info from a C63.;)

Yes I intend to dyno the car as soon as I can really looking forward to seeing how it drives,

Ill have to update it...

Ive got some pictures but cant seem to find how to hoste them as photo bucket is playing up.

I spoke with Pavel Shishkin: [email protected]

Hes also the guy in the videos,

I paid 1000usd posted so about 780ish? (seems thats the universal currencie) for the 172 pulley and map.

They do a kit with a belt and bigger water pump but i only wanted the pulley, i think the kit works out at £525

Couldn't be happier with them, he was on hand via whats app when ever i had any questions. Yes i had lots

a>
20180823_081125.jpg

20180823_081210_1.jpg

20180823_081158.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom