Most boring match of the year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Phil Thomas

Cheshire, close to Manchester, and Pretoria SA
Car
1999 E300Td Elegance Estate, 1993 500 SE, 1995 Citroen Xantia 1.9 td, 1997 Land Rover Discovery tdi
I nominate tonight's match between Barca and Barca. Not sour grapes just because the 'pool weren't there: I will always support the British side on principle (or did I mean 'in principle'?)

Chin up chaps! You can't win them all.

These so call Classic matches are always such an Anti-Climax.

Yeah - pretty one sided, pretty dull. Glad I chose not to go to the boozer to watch in - did some urgent admin in my home office with TV on in there instead. With beer of course :)

Yes- hopefully the FA Cup final on saturday should be far more interesting, not that I'm biased in any way being an Everton fan and all;):D

Seems I watched a different match to you guys..thought the skill of Barca especially through the midfield was a revelation and something of a lesson to the English game...

Was there a soccerball match on last night then?.

I believe, that the English soccerball team (Melchester United?) are advertising for a welder to weld the roof back onto a double decker bus.

Very strange.

Whenever such important matches are in, it is the best opportunity for a drive on near empty roads. Much more interesting.

Seems I watched a different match to you guys..thought the skill of Barca especially through the midfield was a revelation and something of a lesson to the English game...

Agreed. Man U are arguably the best club in the UK, but Barca were awesome. Man U could have fielded 16 and would still have lost - I think they had trouble coping with the speed of the pitch - but were totally outclassed.

The Messi header was a lot lot better than it looked. :cool:

Hats of to Barca. :rock:

Cough... I'm a Man U fan by the way..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom