Most recent holiday pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted96908

Hey Folks

I thought it might be nice to share our most recent holiday/business trip snaps.

Only the most recent as it then gives you reason to come back and share next time you travel.

I’m back off to Porthkidney beach in Cornwall today and will post a few when I get down there.

In the meantime, anybody want to get the ball rolling?

Extra brownie points for those that post descriptions :)

Me as I recover from ill health. It makes me laugh.
b3e72829e8b12645abcd2d724f9d2435.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't managed to get away over the summer, unfortunately. Last time was Munich in February. God, it was cold!

DSCN1982.jpg

DSCN1982.jpg

Cheers,

Gaz

A511D719-BBF8-4568-93F7-004C6A6B09EF.JPG
A stop at the Crab and Lobster in Staithes during a long weekend riding around the Yorkshire Dales.
Twas the sort of place you could sit outside all day watching the world go by and getting slowly pissed on their excellent ale.

View attachment 80499
A stop at the Crab and Lobster in Staithes during a long weekend riding around the Yorkshire Dales.
Twas the sort of place you could sit outside all day watching the world go by and getting slowly pissed on their excellent ale.
My perfect idea of Retirement roll on!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

DSCF0058.jpg

Porthkidney Beach, Mrs McLovely and the Sun.

All of them making a welcome appearance. Mrs McL spent the morning in bed working. You can take the girl out of the city... etc.

Fuji 100T

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least the wind was onshore in Cornwall,still looks a bit bleak,I was around the Warsash area last week and the views and sunsets over the Solent were fantastic,but alas no photo's,I suppose what I would like to know is how Bruce has managed to grow his hair that much and on a stylistic note it is pants,he is lucky his Huskies do not attack him:p

61A5A1E8-B018-48C1-9E2C-1126C56E0564.jpeg

No holiday this year but this snap is exactly one year ago to this very night, in fact almost to the minute. Night time Movie on deck with Hot Chocolate on our little Cruise. Great memory.

Last edited by a moderator:
getPart

No holiday this year but this snap is exactly one year ago to this very night, in fact almost to the minute. Night time Movie on deck with Hot Chocolate on our little Cruise. Great memory.

Pic not working mate :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom