Most ridiculous car I have ever seen.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scotth_uk

MB Enthusiast
Car
Renault
I took this photo in about 2000 at an import car yard in Brisbane, Australia near where I was living. It's a Daihatsu Midget.

Last edited:
Vaguely recall racing one of those in GT3 once - that realyl was the most boring gaming moment of my life!!!

can that qualify as a car :rolleyes:

Surely it's a motorised shopping trolley :D

I have seen one of those running around London, think its owned by some restaurant.

scotth_uk said:
I took this photo in about 2000 at an import car yard in Brisbane, Australia near where I was living. It's a Daihatsu Midget.

Is that what those things are called? There's a dealer near me in Bicester that sells those. Yuk.

I love the trayback on it. Just big enough for a 6 pack of coke!

Hahahhahah!

Nice colour on the 4x4 parked to the left... What a dilemma though, two tone Vivianite and Silver :crazy:

That red sports car on the right looks a little flat too :p

S.

Heres one I pinched from another forum it looks like something Bill Oddie or Alan Titsmarsh would drive and its a merc.

gary

Last edited:
He missed a bit at the front!

R2D2 said:
He missed a bit at the front!
Aye, it was probably too difficult for him (creator of the image) to photoshop. Is it me or does all that wood panelling look photoshopped on?

S.

That car looks like it has a blue roof.

Its either photoshopped (pixels are same sized) or stuck on, its from the USA so anything is possible.

gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom