MOT failure :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 149005
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mine was a major defect as he deemed it too dirty to be readable by ANPR...i’ve collected more dirt on my finger wiping a picture frame or some such than I got from my number plate.

Other reasons for failure are mis-spaced characters or wrong font size or type.

off topic but where can I get club stickers from

I was interested to note that my last car failed its MOT for lack of fluid in the washer reservoir. This was by the garage (MB) I traded it in to and I know for a fact that the washers were full when I left the car. This was the only FAIL item and no other advisories. I can only assume that the garage took the opportunity to meet their statistical requirements of 'Fails'.

Ernie

Do you know a car is never supposed to fail an mot as its the minimum standard set to be legal on the road and its owner/driver is supposed to make sure its above that. In reality it never works like that

Yes I normally take my car to a mot garage a few miles away ,they do not care about personal plates,I used a new garage because I was pushed for time I just forgot,to change the plates, The tester was full of it and so I exercised my right to cancel the full service,it cost me a hour to replace the plates that I could not afford that day but hey thats life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom