MoT Garage needed, Ashford, or M20 Corridor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

isobars

Car
300SD'79, E300TD '95, 300TDT '82, 280CE '84, 250L '84, 300SEL LPG '91, 300D '80, 300CE '91, 300E '89
Hi All,
Could anyone recommend an MoT Garage close to the Ashford end of he Channel Tunnel?
I’ve three UK cars in Belgium and need to get new tickets on a 123 coupe and a 126 during December and January.
I did another one in summer and managed to get to Lancashire without a number plate recognition problem, but I don’t really want to do that again because it meant going in convoy with my wife and her driving for sixteen hours - though I suspect the dog might have done a quiet section on the M40!
Ideally I’d like to leave a car with them for a week whilst I’m up north and collect it on the way back to Belgium.
A decent, sympathetic old school garage anywhere close to the M20 would be the best, if any one can help.
Thanks in Advance.
Cheers,
Paul

Hi All,
Could anyone recommend an MoT Garage close to the Ashford end of he Channel Tunnel?
I’ve three UK cars in Belgium and need to get new tickets on a 123 coupe and a 126 during December and January.
I did another one in summer and managed to get to Lancashire without a number plate recognition problem, but I don’t really want to do that again because it meant going in convoy with my wife and her driving for sixteen hours - though I suspect the dog might have done a quiet section on the M40!
Ideally I’d like to leave a car with them for a week whilst I’m up north and collect it on the way back to Belgium.
A decent, sympathetic old school garage anywhere close to the M20 would be the best, if any one can help.
Thanks in Advance.
Cheers,
Paul

I have used an place in ashford called MC motors for years. Only 5 minutes from junction 10. Tel 01233 626176. Guy that owns it doesn't seem to get in there so much now adays but has a nice young lad called Matt that takes care of most things.

Hi,

That's very kind of you, I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

Cheers,

Paul

Good idea to ask on here,I was lucky a friend with a mercedes pointed me to a MOT station about 10 miles away,just a small place,but they do not issue advisories because my S320 is shrouded underneath many MOT's add the could not check because the parts were covered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom