MOT meltdown: Thousands of motorists face being forced off the road.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There is a contingency plan in place but someone said that somebody might not believe in it.

What a fuss over nothing, typical Daily Mail.

Not worth losing any sleep over.

Typical daily wait! The emergency code system is in force.

I went to Kwik fit to for an MOT on the Mrs car. It took longer than normal but certainly not a "melt down"

The Daily :fail fails again. Stopped reading that crap rag twenty years ago. Once I had received a written apology from them, of course.

Apologies Grumpy but look at all the other irrelevant crap too, like the picture of the abandoned car and the video of the halfords joyride. Why does anyone buy/read this newspaper/website?

Apologies Grumpy but look at all the other irrelevant crap too, like the picture of the abandoned car and the video of the halfords joyride. Why does anyone buy/read this newspaper/website?

No problem, and I certainly don't subscribe to the Mail. It popped up on a social website.

I basically posted the thread in the hope of finding out if anyone had had any problems, or if it was bull***t. The Guardian ran a similar article I believe, but I haven't read that.

Must be a slow news day.

"But garage owners pointed out that sceptical police were unlikely to accept a flimsy piece of paper when their own computer system was showing the car in front of them as being unroadworthy."

Complete b******s. Buy the Daily Mail; the ideal 'news'paper for the legendary Disgusted (and Not Too Bright) of Tunbridge Wells...

Typical government IT system.

They had something that worked but thought they'd improve it.

haha. we are an MOT station... no issues.

They are moving us onto an online system... Which will be much better... get rid of the old dial up modem which takes ages to process... Now it will be instant... Save us loads of time.

MOT melt down!!!

So what is this Mail thing is it a form of postage or something.

Bring back paper work and start to issue Certificates again.....what a load of sh*te relying on computers to log tests. Then we can present extra evidence with service histories etc....

All responses to be sent care of the Mail money for crappy news section at mail to .com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom