MOT time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dieselman

Banned
Car
Peugeot 403 Convertible
being a bit overly busy recently I had forgotten about the MOT on my car until today when asked to check my documents for work.
I then realised it runs out on 1st August so thought better get it done. Rang the test centre, they had slots for this afternoon so took it in without checking anything.

1 hour later I was walking out with a clean pass.

Not too bad on an old banger. ;)

Which old banger? The Citroen(S) or the 300TD?

^ This was the Mercedes..but the Cit's go straight through as well.. Not totally true...the one that had been off the road seven years failed on a split steering gaiter... :D

That's why I forgot the Merc MOT was due I've been MOT-ing too many cars recently.

Edna sailed through hers yesterday :) very pleased :)

^ Good to hear, it kind-of keeps life easy.

Just put my 129 through its MOT and when asked if there were any advisories, the tester said "not in the slightest, the car is an absolute peach".

He didnt want to give me back the keys. :bannana::bannana::bannana:

same here, mine just sailed straight through without any advisories - when giving it to my indi I asked him to be gentle and he said he'd be doing well to fail a beautiful motor like that :bannana:

he evidently knows the amount that's been spend on it recently!

Ditto - our SL passed yesterday at M-B Guildford, in fact it's NEVER had an MOT advisory ... pretty good for a (now) 14 year old car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom