Mothers Day This Sunday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

verytalldave

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200K Cubanite
Just a timely reminder..............

You dont seriously thinks she REALLY likes those forecourt flowers do you?

You now have time to actually buy something NICE for a change ! ! ! ! !

Last edited:
ill get a card.... from her own shop! lol.. may even stretch to making the toast for brekkie...

I don't agree with it. Along with all the others: Fathers day, Valentines day, etc

All a load of cobblers. Why do I have to have 1 day to buy my old mum flowers? She gets them randomly and thats more of a suprise and means more in my book.

I don't agree with it. Along with all the others: Fathers day, Valentines day, etc

All a load of cobblers. Why do I have to have 1 day to buy my old mum flowers? She gets them randomly and thats more of a suprise and means more in my book.

Very valid point. But some old tight fisted meanies wouldnt do it at all if there wasnt a "special" day.
Personally I do actually subscribe to your viewpoint. I just thought there would be no harm in giving a little nudge in the right direction to those that need it.

I notice that you do not ask her to clean your toilet

I thought I may support a local shop for once.

this one

I thought it a good idea to have some delivered!

Mother does give up Chocolate for lent:eek:

why?:confused:

I ordered my mum some flowers a week ago to be delivered on Sunday. Her card will be posted tomorrow.

I won't be holding my breath! Darling son is away with the fairies and I dare say his father won't think on. Darling daughter prob won't realise until next tuesday when she sees everything reduced in tescos lol :D :D :D However, I'm not bothered it's what they do on the day that matters, but as we are childcare central this weekend, I will have a houseful of boys again on Sunday morning - so one of them had better do brecky in bed - or else!!:D :D :D

I will have a houseful of boys again on Sunday morning - so one of them had better do brecky in bed - or else!!:D :D :D

I am sure if you get up and make the effort to cook and deliver it to them, they will eat it!:D

I would if you made the effort for me!

You might even get a thank you, although were I still a teenager, it might come out as a indignant grunt! After all, you did wake me!

I'm going to an Audi GTG!

Thanks for saving my bacon! In Germany Mothers' day is in May, so i nearly missed the British one!! Mother would not have been amused!:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom