Moto Expo on Starts at Canary Wharf today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Jadefox

Car
W203 270CDI Estate
Had a quick look around just before heading home.

Have to say.... the E-Class Coupe is a VERY nice car!

Apologies for quality of picture from my phone.

Attachments

• E Class Coupe.jpg
    E Class Coupe.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 108
E-Class Saloon.....

Attachments

• E-Class.jpg
    E-Class.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 105
Stayed at the Canary Wharf Hilton on Saturday night, saw they were setting this up over the weekend and was gutted that I'm working all week and couldn't stop until today to see it.

and the behind.....

Attachments

• E Class Coupe rear.jpg
    E Class Coupe rear.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 99
Is it me, or does it look a lot like a Lexus?

It has a lot of Japanese styling elements...

the saloon is defo hyundai all the way, the coupe is very elegant...sharp styling, but it also is very much not merc styled, thus its charm is limited..

its a very radically styled car for the style concious and they will be pleased with it, but the interior is just very nasty...IMHO..

its not a bread and butter benz for what i see a Benz for...

class and passion lacks in the car..

its got the badge, its got the safety, and some style to say the least, but Im daunted on the thought it will be a fast depreciater simply cause it is too radical...

lets see what time will tell...

nice car, nice style, maybe just the wrong badge..:dk:

Hmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• E%20Class%20Coupe%20rear.jpg
    E%20Class%20Coupe%20rear.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 2-lexus-gs-7.jpg
    2-lexus-gs-7.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 91
Id hate to think what the replacement costs on those rear lights are gonna be.. Possibly into S class territory..

even the front is borrowed from the gs..

But then the front of the first Lexus GS was copied from the 210. It's gone ful circle in just 2 model lifes!

Looks good, thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to go up to Motorexpo later in the week.

Looks good, thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to go up to Motorexpo later in the week.

I am going to be up at Canary Wharf on Saturday to collect keys to my new apartment :bannana: ...

....but I will defo make a trip to Canada sq area where all of this is going on...

I will prob be at expo between 12.30 - 1.30, then off to the flat..

If anyone is there on Sat, would be lovely to say hi.. Just hold an MBCLUB sign above your head or make a forum sound lol.. "quack quack" or the like lol

ps. my first round of legal ramblings went well today.. :bannana:

E-Class Saloon.....
I had a good look around this exact car in Canary Wharf this morning and it does look nice. Let me know if anyone wants me to take close-ups of any particular parts and I'll swing by on my break.

Cheers,
Matt

The rear arches look like the bentley to me so look like they took bits from a few cars

defo, but the Bentley arches look a whole lot better.. it has quite an athletic profile.... like a sprintr about to run the 100 metres..

but the e coupe looks like a crouching Japanese Siamese kitten!

I had a good look around this exact car in Canary Wharf this morning and it does look nice. Let me know if anyone wants me to take close-ups of any particular parts and I'll swing by on my break.

Cheers,
Matt

Please do.. and for those not in the know, the UK car dealer launch is this thursday in London if you cant make Canary, but have your dealer close by!

Yeah!! To me the arches look like the cladding manufacturers put on their new cars to disguise them from prying eyes!

Please do.. and for those not in the know, the UK car dealer launch is this thursday in London if you cant make Canary, but have your dealer close by!
Looks like I'll have to pop over to Edgware thursday and take a look! :)

Ah! Yes, I can pop in to see my old sparring partner Carlo! (he who p***d off my wife by ignoring her when we were buying the E! LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom