Moto GP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

artyman

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Kia E-Niro ex C 200 CDI Sport
Just finished watching over four hours of MotoGP , I'm exhausted, great races in both 1, 2, and 3. If they are all like that I shall need a supply of batteries for the pacemaker. Fanatstic to see Valentino Rossi back on it again, ride of the night for me.

Yes it was great, Marquez will be up front this year for sure.....

I'm constantly astounded by how they ride those machines around the track - pure fearless skill :thumb:.

Aye, very entertaining viewing indeed. :cool:

I've done my fair share of club racing over the years in various classes, motorcycle racing definitely separates the men from the boys.

What a great race from Rossi..so good to see him back on form on a Yamaha.

Marquez didn't show his supposed 'Team Leader' much deference as he breezed past :D

I thought Crutch did extremely well, matching his satellite bike with the factory machines until he got Rossied. If he wants to get on the podium Tech 3 will need to find another 10 kph on the straights or it won't matter what he does in the twisty bits, the factory Hondas will just breeze past him on the straights and to a lesser extent so will the Yams.

Cal could do better on the tighter twisty tracks without the long straights though :) Certainly looking like a good season to come. What with that BTCC and F1 when am I going to get any painting done !

Great race :D shame Rossi made a mistake at the start of the race, as Lorenzo would of seen Rossi on his pit board alot earlier in the race :thumb:

46rossi93marquez99lorenzomotogp-race_s5d1538_original_zpsa76dca58.jpg

Rossi2013QatarFP1_zps595752c1.jpg

Absolutely brilliant racing.

I haven't sworn so much in ages - some terrific riding had me on the edge of my seat.

The Doctor is back, great race.

As others have said already, after two years in the Ducati wilderness it was great to see Rossi back on form. And the added bonus of no whining Aussie, either :D

MotoGP just hasn't been the same without Valentino at the front of the pack. This could turn out to be a very entertaining season :thumb:

Very sad to admit but I even shed a tear at the end.

Only problem is too many likeable riders at the front end now, though as long as any of them beat Lorenzo this year I'll be happy, he's very talented but ever since his PR people told him to act like Rossi off track, which he is useless at, he just annoys me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom