Moto Gp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
Just a quick post to remind everyone that Motor Gp is on this morning. Saturday and NOT Sunday.

Can anyone predict the first two?

I got the US Formula One Grand Prix prediction correct!!!

Regards,
John

It' s on tomorrow at 12.35 BBC 2 not today :confused: (you got me looking though) :D

I would say that Rossi and Gibanau with Biaggi's team mate not far behind in third,(The young American rider for the works Honda team).His name escape's me at the moment just like my name ecape's his? :rolleyes:

PAUL R said:
It' s on tomorrow at 12.35 BBC 2 not today :confused: (you got me looking though) :D

I would say that Rossi and Gibanau with Biaggi's team mate not far behind in third,(The young American rider for the works Honda team).His name escape's me at the moment just like my name ecape's his? :rolleyes:

;) I could earn a fortune with a sweerstake then.

Eurosport 10-15am today 250cc Warm up
11am Race
12-30pm Motor Gp
2-15pm 125cc

I usually watch the BBC pictures of the actual race, with Eurosport commentary as they use the same camera's and that way I avoid the annoying adverts.

Tomorrow, Sunday we have the World Superbikes from Misano.

Sorry if I have confused you.

I wonder if BBC2 are calling their coverage...... Live!!!Have a nice day, and I will NOT post the results.

John

Just re-read your post. Are you thinking of Nicky Hayden

Malandri is certainly I believe the best of the up and coming Gp riders. Next season may see some interesting races.

Last edited:
PAUL R said:

You mean Nicky Hayden?

I'll stick my neck out and say Rossi and Melandri. I've taken the day off work to watch it and then going to Doncaster races tonight. I'm due a day of R and R :bannana: :D

Aswall said:
Hold on John, where's your prediction? ;)

Whoops,
Sorry I like yours so I will go slightly different and have the usual Rossi, Gibernau lthough I would have gone with your choice.

To me Malandai is still learning and once he can become consistant with his lap speeds he will definitely be a force to reckon with.

Speak to you soon,

BBC are evidently not televising the race until tomorrow.

Brilliant 250 race the result is.............. :rolleyes: ;)

Bye for now,

John

:mad: :mad: :devil: Hey Lady get away from my bike Grrrrrrrrr

The frog has been hung drawn and quartered but that old lady with the walking stick still lives on. Every intermission.....

Bring back the frog, all is forgiven :rolleyes: :)

John

glojo said:
;)
Tomorrow, Sunday we have the World Superbikes from Misano.

Sorry if I have confused you.

I wonder if BBC2 are calling their coverage...... Live!!!Have a nice day, and I will NOT post the results.

John

Just re-read your post. Are you thinking of Nicky Hayden

Malandri is certainly I believe the best of the up and coming Gp riders. Next season may see some interesting races.

Hi John/Dolphin Tech
Yes thats the man Nicky Haydon :) and being as i don't subscribe to sky i will have to watch the BBC 2 coverage, :(

John

Sorry about that (I thought it was on the beeb), Just looked at the TV Times and it's on eurosport just as you said. :eek:

So the motoGP on BBC2 tomorow is a eurosport repeat, There go's my licence money down the tubes again on a i have already seen it program just because i choose not to pay murdoch any cash :p
and yet i thought i was watching it first hand :crazy:

Paul

Last edited:
PAUL R said:
So the motoGP on BBC2 tomorow is a eurosport repeat, There go's my licence money down the tubes again on a i have already seen it program just because i choose not to pay murdoch any cash :p
and yet i thought i was watching it first hand :crazy:l
Hi Paul,
I'm not saying that the BBC obtain their feed from Eurosport, but they definitely have the same 'feed' for the actual race. The race commentary is a personal thing and I prefer the passion of the duo on Eurosport, the BBC team are obviously okay but not to my taste.

Once the race has finished then it's button pressing time if I want to see riders being interviewed in Parc Ferme. The lady from BBC tends to get more interviews, but Randy Mamola talks an awful lot of sense.

It's a shame that BBC doesn't give better coverage to motorsports because the 250 and 125cc races were excellent.

Good luck with your viewing,
John

Hi John,

glojo said:
The lady from BBC tends to get more interviews,

It's a shame that BBC doesn't give better coverage to motorsports

I could not agree with you more ,It was a crying shame when the ITV got hold of F1

because the 250 and 125cc races were excellent.

Good luck with your viewing,
John

The lady from BBC tends to get more interviews, (Suzi Perry)

I wonder why she gets all the interveiws :rolleyes: Thats why it did not last with her and Nick Knowls ;)

It's a shame that BBC doesn't give better coverage to motorsports

I could not agree with you more ,It was a crying shame when the ITV got hold of F1

250 and 125cc races were excellent.

That's where the likes of Rolfo and Malandri and all the good riders have cut there teeth2/3 years ago, something that channel 5 used to show, when they had the rights to broadcast the moto gp years ago.

Well done the BBC :rolleyes:

Thanks Paul

MotoGp about to start

Just a quickie to say that MotoGp is on today and NOT Sunday.

Assen is a Saturday Gp, and the big race is on just after midday.

Having viewing and c'mon Fiat Yamaha :)

Regards
John

Today!?! Bugger, im moving house and was looking forward to seeing this tomorrow!

Thanks for the heads-up John, i'll pack the TV last and see how much i can catch :)

Spoiler Assen

What a race!

I have been more than critical of Nicky Hayden this season, but respect where respect is due.

Thank goodness my super hero has got back to his winning ways. Here's hoping this is a sign of things to come, but what great entertainment?

Brilliant race with ten tenths racing from start to finish.

Regards
John

I missed the race today John.
Could you let me know where my mate Casey came please. (PM will suffice so as not to spoil it for the others;) ).

Stoner came second, Rossi rode a fantastic race to win.

Oops sorry didnt read pm bit.

Stoner came second, Rossi rode a fantastic race to win.

Oops sorry didnt read pm bit.
:D :D

Chill said:
Do you like the new 800 or the old 900?.
Hi Chill,
Sorry for not replying, I'm not really with it.

I much prefer the new formula, it even looks like the bikes are more manageable and the lap times are quicker.

It was only one Gp, but what do we all think about Nickey Hayden's performance? Am I alone in being impressed?

It is suggested that he has had problems coming to terms with the style that is required to go quicker into the bendy bits, but there have been improvements to the bike and he appears to be adapting. I'm no fan of Hayden, but respect where respect is due.

regards
John

Japanese Gp

Don't forget it's a 5-30am ish start for Sunday's Gp.

5-15am on Eurosport and 5-45am on BBC1 PLEASE note that is BBC1.

C'mon Valentino

John

Spoiler

Congratulations to Ducati a red Italian motor vehicle :devil: :D

Ducati and Casey Stoner second youngest World Champion in the history of GP what a combination Stoner and Ducati. :D

On the slowing down lap Nicky Hayden the current World Champion was the first to congratulate Casey Stoner on taking his number 1 plate. Sportsmanship at its best.

Ducati winning at the home of Japanese motor bikes, the Japanese Grand Prix :bannana: :bannana:

Valentino now has real competition :devil:

Great race, great result and I'm enjoying flicking from Eurosport to BBC1 :D :bannana: :bannana: Where's the she male presenter for BBC? :eek: :eek: :) .

Regards
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom