MotoGp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Me thinks Hayden should hang his head in shame and retire, there are some really hungry riders out there that would love to sit astride the number one Honda. :mad:

John

There's definitely something up there, everyone else has taken to the bike's yet he's still struggling. Was claiming the bike's aerodynamics at speed werent keeping the front down....... but like you say, im sure there are some younger riders who's put up with it/push it harder. The fire seems to have gone :devil:

I was slightly disappointed yesterday when Rossi didnt 10-pin bowl or pop to a portaloo..... possibly the most eccentric celebrations of any sport!

Where is next week's by the way?

there are some really hungry riders out there that would love to sit astride the number one Honda.

How about Barros? hehehe as if Honda would ever admit firing him may have been a mistake.....

Thing is, if the Yamaha was any quicker down the straight then no one would get a look in with Rossi ! The mini Pedrosa couldn't get near - even though he has such a large weight advantage. He nearly stuffed it braking several times, and took the next few corners trying to recover.

I just hope the engine in Alex Barros's bike suck's squeezes and bangs in the right order at next week's Gp

I bet the next one he gets from the Ducati factory won't be *quite* as good!!

I bet the next one he gets from the Ducati factory won't be *quite* as good!!

moped.jpg

Here you go Alex, we've made a few adjustments for you.................

.........but it isn't red!!!!

I was slightly disappointed yesterday when Rossi didnt 10-pin bowl or pop to a portaloo..... possibly the most eccentric celebrations of any sport!

Where is next week's by the way?
Catalunya

I love his celebrations and thinking back there have been so many.

The Porta Loo where he rested the bike against the loo whilst he went inside.

The big fat chicken he took on his victory lap

His father dressed up as an Italian Police Officer who flagged him down, then booked him for speeding.

Everyone loved it when Damon Hill and his group used to party after a Grand Prix but now there doesn't appear to be any characters in Formula 1 although Ferrari are keeping a tight reign on Rakkinan. (definitely a wolf in sheep's clothing)

John

but now there doesn't appear to be any characters in Formula 1

Good point. Perhaps this is the direct contrast to MotoGP, and why it is so exciting?

The sanitised nature of F1, and the fact that talent is weighed heavily against bank balance to get anywhere in racing stops the best drivers getting through. Those that do are so restrained through fear of getting sacked that charecter goes.

In bike racing - all through from the clubmans to MotoGP and WSB - budget doesn't always make up for a lack of rider talent. So the best riders can shine through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom