Motor Racing at the BBC: That Petrol Emotion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neilrr

MB Enthusiast
Car
Various.
Tonight, 8:30 BBC4

1st of 5.

Motor Racing at the BBC: That Petrol Emotion | Series 1 - Episode 1 | Radio Times

Motor_Racing_at_the_BBC__That_Petrol_Emotion.jpg

Set on my sky+.

Isn't it great being able to do that from the computer at work, rather than forgetting when you get home!

Looking forward to the programme - and thanks for the heads-up!

Why are there so many prorgammes I want to watch on the smae evening, even watching one and recording two others I'm forced to make a choice on what to miss :(

Why are there so many prorgammes I want to watch on the smae evening, even watching one and recording two others I'm forced to make a choice on what to miss :(

Try Eastenders. :D

There are 2 repeat times listed at the link. Then more will probably follow and perhaps it eventually it'll pop up on BBC2.

Just in case there's a problem...it says 8pm on my Sky box.

Edit...checked the OP's link..it is 8pm 'til 8:30pm.

You're right.

It is 8:00 pm, not 8:30.

Thanks.

Can a mod correct that please?

Thank goodness for Discovery +1 - I can watch that then flip to D+1 and lust after VBH on the only remaining decent petrolhead program left!!

Great Programme:D They really had to drive the cars then several shots of them really working the wheel ...... whilst going straight !
It lasted until Aerodynamics and ground effect really came in since then the cars appear to be on rails certainly 90% of the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom