Motorcyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have been a biker for over 40 years starting out at 17 with a tiger cub then 650 Bonneville,850 Norton, Numerous japanese sports bikes the last being a 1000 fireblade which was giving me aches and pains in my back and wrists so traded it in and now own nice new Triumph street triple r, more comfortable in my old age.

Hi bjprr. I do hope this will not contravene this forum's rules, but may I recommend that you look at 675.cc ? Triumph 675 UK Forum

Wow Chaps. When i started this thread i thought there would be a couple of replies and not about 60. Great to see so many of you out there enjoying two wheels as well as four. Shiny side up always.

ive got a 748 foggy rep...hurts my back....my mates got it at present,,and a honda 250 k3....

Wow i had a 250 k1 about 35 years ago. The K3 is a lovely looking bike i have to say.

Hi There. I started on an ex-police bike 44 years ago, and have had the privilege to work for a company called Renntec for 16 years helping to develop sports carriers and engine bars so the bikes ridden in the name of development is endless. :bannana::bannana::bannana:

I currently have:

2007 Honda CBF 1000 - first bike
1990 Yamaha XT600 Tenere - well past it's best
1997 Honda Transalp - probably for sale soon
1985 Honda Magna V45 - in Canada
1984 Honda Magna V65 - about to be registered following importation from Colorado

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom