Motorform.de customer service!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gramey

Car
2003 R230 SL350 Tellurium silver
I ordered a roof hoist from this company on 4th April and made immediate payment, to date despite numerous emails and trying to call them but getting no reply I have yet to hear a word as to when my order will be shipped.

It's got to the stage where I emailed them yesterday advising them that if I did not hear from them within 48 hours I would be contacting Paypal and seeking a refund.

For those members on here who have these what were your experiences when dealing with them, by far the worst ever Germany company I've dealt with and with my car and bike I've used a few.
clear.png
:(

I haven't used this company but when I see a website of a company which does not give an address, I tend to be wary. Good luck with getting sorted out.

Well my roof hoist finally arrived today, the box was pretty beaten up but other than one small nick in one of the front pads it was ok. I was however a little disappointed to find that I now have to go to B&Q or wherever and source some rather large rawl plugs as they couldn't stretch to including these in the price.
I hope to get it mounted in the garage over the weekend if I can persuade one of my friends to come round and give me a hand, I need to put the hardtop back on so I can line up where to mount it. :)

^^ Try Screwfix for the rawlbolts, they can be loads cheaper than B&Q.

I'll post some photos up in the next couple of days but my initial observations are that the winch is ludicrously low geared, 25 turns of the handle to one full turn of the drum! Hopefully it will be a twice yearly event, off an back on, as otherwise it would be extremely irritating not to mention give you RSI!
Also there's nothing to lock the winch off with despite the fact I paid extra for the safety winch, which isn't the same as they show in the photo on their website.
The frame itself is fine but for anyone thinking of ordering one of these either order the normal ratchet winch or an electric one, which I could have due to clearance issues. Still accentuate the positive, at least it's no longer taking up space in my kitchen. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom