Motorhome in Worthing, Sussex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Can anybody help me out please? I know this is a MB forum, but any help would be appreciated. (The model I really want (S550) has an MB engine but they are pretty rare)

There is a Hymer B534 motorhome in Worthing, Sussex that looks interesting, but it is 270 miles away from me so a long way to go if in fact it is a total shed! All I am asking is for someone to take a look and tell me "yes, could be worth a drive" or "STAY AWAY"!! and if the seller seems reasonable. From the ad she does, but of course you never know! If someone was knowledgeable enough to look deeper that would be great also!!!!

As is custom, beer tokens or charity donations available :D

I am based in Lancing, just a couple of miles from Worthing, so would be happy to help with an initial look for you. I am not an expert on campervan engines or mechanicals specifically, but I am a caravanner, and do most of the work needed on my towcars, so can check out most things for you. Happy to take a load of pics, and even ring you from the viewing, if you wish me to check anything specific to Hymers.

Neil

I am based in Lancing, just a couple of miles from Worthing, so would be happy to help with an initial look for you. I am not an expert on campervan engines or mechanicals specifically, but I am a caravanner, and do most of the work needed on my towcars, so can check out most things for you. Happy to take a load of pics, and even ring you from the viewing, if you wish me to check anything specific to Hymers.

Neil

Thanks Neil. Let me speak with the seller and see where we stand. Really, really appreciated! Also heard of an S550 (OM601) so going to add a post on that too as it is the one I'd prefer

Love this forum1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom