Motoring-related name for my new dog?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BTB 500

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
R129 SL500, W639 Vito 120, S205 C300
OK guys & gals.

We've got a litter of eight Border Collies that are now four weeks old. One of them will be mine - he's a black & white boy, currently code-named 'Elvis' (the theme was singers/pop stars :)).

As some of you may know, we train and compete in dog agility. So the dog's name needs to be short (ideally one syllable) and quick/easy/clear to say. The two dogs I work currently are called Oz and Boost.

So ... after Boost I was toying with another 'performance related' name :D

Chip is a possibility, but it's a reasonably 'classic' Collie name. There's already a well-known dog called Gas. Nos would be a bit too obscure, Nitro is a bit too long to say.

Any other ideas?!

These are energetic and run for ever, call him Milo......

I'm not really suggesting these but it may bring to mind suitable possibilities, MB themed, sort of-

Zaust (exhaust)
Star (three pointed)
Torx
Ob-SID-ian (your estate colour)
JAS-per (your van colour)
Vito (two syllables though)
MAC-laren

Benzie

Enzo

Some good ones there - thanks.

A few are already fairly common names ... Star, Mac, Sid for example.

I like Cam although it's a bit too close to "come".

Some good ones there - thanks.

A few are already fairly common names ... Star, Mac, Sid for example.

I like Cam although it's a bit too close to "come".

My dog is called "Roxy" and comes when called it anyway....lol
Yours will obviously be more scientifically trained, but my dog responds to almost any words, but uses the "tone" to work out what is expected? if that makes sense.

Neil

What about "Merc"?

Cheers,

Gaz

I always feel I should rename my dog from Jack to Piston....... By the time we have been for our daily walk he has piston the walls, fences,hedges,trees, shrubs, park benches, rocks, seaweed,oddities laying about the beach. New years day someone had left a boot on the grass on the sea front, so he went and piston that.
Steve

As a tribute to our man DW124 and as part of the car interior, I think DASH would be a good name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom