Motorists plan forecourt boycott as diesel nears £6 a gallon and AA condemns 'rip off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i would draw your attention to the last line of the article referenced :-The AA said it did not support a boycott as it believed it would be ineffective.:confused:

Yawn

We had this a few weeks ago. Nice to see the Daily Mail is keeping to tradition and just recycling other papers news a week or two later.

Quality reporting...

I know of a large Plant Hire Company that boycotted BP over the last 12 months and saved 10K in fuel costs. This in itself is a valid reason to boycott them.

I know of a large Plant Hire Company that boycotted BP over the last 12 months and saved 10K in fuel costs. This in itself is a valid reason to boycott them.
What do you mean by "boycotted"?

If they saved £10k do you mean they used no fuel and that was the saving or did they change to a different supplier that happened to be cheaper? That's called "changing supplier" :)

Presumably they'd also have some kind of fleet/account deal in place. Possibly with their own storage, rather than buying off forecourts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom