Motorola V3 Bluetooth Cradle Problems

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

crockers

MB Enthusiast
Car
XC60 MY2014 SeLux Nav plus lot and lots of toys...
:( Hi

I have been using the above now for a few weeks with no problems - then today it just will not allow me to scroll through the phonebook or to see calls made / received etc. I haven't had any problems accessing this before but now .....

I have taken the cradle out and put it back in - I have deleted the link and re-established it - but nothing...all i get is "processing" on the radio and "wait" on the instrument cluster and that's it....

Any ideas ?

Thanks
:(

Mine is still working with no problems
Are you getting the signal strength bars on the radio display ?

Mine is still working with no problems
Are you getting the signal strength bars on the radio display ?

Yes I am getting full strength and can receive and make calls (when dialed on keypad) - just no access to phonebook. Will try it with my wife's when she returns from holiday next week and see if she has any problems. If so it must be the cradle or the UHI system - if not then it must be my phone - but it has annoyed me as I dont remember phone numbers so need the phonebook so I can scroll down and send....

Thanks for replying - much appreciated:D

I'd pull the phone system fuses - usually there are 2 of them (one powers controller, one powers cradle, phone - there may be 3 (one powers e-net compensator, which is no longer fitted) dependant on age

Cheers
Richard

[edit, and put them back in when you've pulled them, and left them out for a couple of minutes]

Thanks Richard - BUT - today for no reason its all working again .... I just dont understand this....:crazy:

Thanks Richard - BUT - today for no reason its all working again .... I just dont understand this....:crazy:

Thats because it *thought* you were going to erase it's brain, and it stopped pretending to be broken .. always thought these systems were far too clever

R

Thats because it *thought* you were going to erase it's brain, and it stopped pretending to be broken .. always thought these systems were far too clever

R

Well if it happens again -- a labotomy it is ..... that will con"fuse" it...:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom