motorola v3 razr black!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mobeyone

MB Enthusiast
Car
E280 S211
for sale!
just bought a sony k750i so have no need for this.
the razr was an upgrade from tmobile about three months ago and is still in excellent condition - no scratches but one or two small scuffs but nothing to shout home about. If we are being really pedantic - the metal motorola symbol has some scuffs but you would expect this with use.
Boxed complete with all manuals and original stickers etc.

Offers invited but no silly ones please as this is an excellent phone and still looks the dogs danglies - better than the k750i just a little short on feautures.

Photos on request - high res to show in detail!

Last edited:
mobeyone said:
for sale!
just bought a sony k750i so have no need for this.
the razr was an upgrade from tmobile about three months ago and is still in excellent condition - no scratches but one or two small scuffs but nothing to shout home about. If we are being really pedantic - the metal motorola symbol has some scuffs but you would expect this with use.
Boxed complete with all manuals and original stickers etc.

Offers invited but no silly ones please as this is an excellent phone and still looks the dogs danglies - better than the k750i just a little short on feautures.

Photos on request - high res to show in detail!

Hi,

I'll PM you.

Is it locked to your network ?

Hi Alfie, you have PM!

Wleg - not sure... i use tmobile and bought as an upgrade - will check when i get home but this one has no sp logo or is not branded by tmobile so maybe not. WIll check but guess this is easily unlocked?

cheers
mobe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom