movin newbie dealership woes,anyone smell dung to finally C Class owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stooby72

Car
c320 cdi on paper!!
!!! Stop press!!! Mercedes benz dealership delivers!!! 40 year old left stunned by customer service!!! OK layin' it on thick but after more than a few hassles Mercedes benz of Ayr came good 2 weeks late but,24 hrs early, only reason I'm namin' them is I shamed them in previous posts, but got to say red carpet was out today and finally picked up C320 CDI today and F**k me,car and a half, coming from v6 mondeo I'm probably easy pleased, but so glad I held out for this one, highest spec I've seen in C Class, anyway putting all salesmen and hassles aside, totally blown away with this car!! had 35 mile drive home and managed to find the longest way yet! could have picked and chose who to burn up but time was spent tryin' to work command system! managed to burn a baseball capped bm325i on way but backed off when overtaken by skoda fabia with eyelashes! with a big bearded man driving!!,was laughing but slightly scared anyway was more blown away that linguatronic understood glaswegian accent! all in all,finally I'm one happy merc owner and car is a dream to drive!! would post up piccies, but now too drunk!

talk soon, 1 happy merc owner!

Weegie comand

"Doonrawatter"

Comand - "route set to Rothesay""

"Afftaeshugs"
Comand - "route set to Hugh's residence"

"Gaunbailyertatties"

Comand - "route guidance cancelled

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom