moving next sat and van needs transporting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
2005 vito 111cdi
hi there i say I'm in south wales well not till sat next week i have a big problem tho as my Vito threw a leg out of bed and i can not afford an engine yet im currently in Bury Lancashire and so is my van i need to get it to Pendine in south wales in the next week is anyone able to help i unfortunately don't have much funds so would be looking to trade my skills as a mechanic or work it off any other way i know this is alot to ask but im up sheet creek without a paddle :wallbash: if any one can helpid be much greatful

So you need a non-driving van moving from Bury to South Wales?

Have you gotten quotes from sites like shiply and cartrasportquoter?, or looked on Gumtree for guys with low loaders who'll do it for cheap CIH work...?

Join AA recovery now (register your new address) and breakdown Sat morning and get recovered home...desperate times and all that.:devil::eek:

Join AA recovery now (register your new address) and breakdown Sat morning and get recovered home...desperate times and all that.:devil::eek:
ha ha already a head of you on that one i am a AA member i changed my address last week and i feel my van may break down on Sat lol

Appropriate number plate on the recovery truck!

CYA? How's that appropriate? I've seen CYA on plates of fast cars, (Saw one on a C63) and that's cool, but not sure about a low loader...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom