Moving on up - SLK to SL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, since I haven't picked it up yet, here's some of the pics from Autotrader... :)

Fullsizeoutput_1203
Fullsizeoutput_1200
Fullsizeoutput_120a
Fullsizeoutput_11fe
Fullsizeoutput_1207
Stunning. Love the interior especially.

Sadly the weather hasn’t really been good enough to take any photos, but I’m properly in love with the SL! Drives so smoothly (haven’t played with the various gearbox & suspension modes - way too wet & slippy out).

That didn’t stop me going out for a drive yesterday, just for the sheer hell of it - haven’t done that for a long time! :D

Great Colour.:) I am biased though :D

Just took a trip to Didcot in mine, averaged 30.5mpg, 90% motorway including M25 car park.

On the way home discovered the boot is modelled on Mary Poppins handbag, we had 2x hand luggage size cases but still managed to fit in 32x bottles of Ale, 2x large Quality Street Tins, 6x bottles of wine, 1x bottle of Rum, 1x bottle of port, 24x Vodka shots, large Xmas Turkey, Large Smoked Salmon, 2kg jar of branston pickle, ham joint, 24x bottles of tonic water, 1x chocolate log, 2x boxes of Minced pies and still had room for more!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just took a trip to Didcot in mine, averaged 30.5mpg, 90% motorway including M25 car park.

On the way home discovered the boot is modelled on Mary Poppins handbag, we had 2x hand luggage size cases but still managed to fit in 32x bottles of Ale, 2x large Quality Street Tins, 6x bottles of wine, 1x bottle of Rum, 1x bottle of port, 24x Vodka shots, large Xmas Turkey, Large Smoked Salmon, 2kg jar of branston pickle, ham joint, 24x bottles of tonic water, 1x chocolate log, 2x boxes of Minced pies and still had room for more!

That’s Christmas sorted, right there!

The boot is bigger with the partition down than the SLK with it up. The SL is a surprisingly practical all-rounder.

Still managed to put the divider down!

....and a partridge in a pear tree!!!

Still not played with the active dampers, but did try sport mode on the gearbox yesterday on a stretch of dual carriageway. Holy sh1tballs, it’s quick!

Still not played with the active dampers, but did try sport mode on the gearbox yesterday on a stretch of dual carriageway. Holy sh1tballs, it’s quick!

Try it from standstill with brake hold on....it's hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom