MP oils part numbers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercsys

Car
S350, & E320 CDI Estate Avantgarde
Hi all, I have a 2000 S210 with the 722.626 transmission, I’ve had a look on EPS but I can’t make any sense of the oils section, I need a number for the ATF oil and diff oil and quantity?:thumb:

Also is there a way of getting a parts listing from EPS into another application, I have a way but it clunky.:doh:

ty J

I think the transmission oil is 0019892103/10 approx 3.6 litres if you drop the pan to do oil and filter.
Not sure on the diff oil part number though:thumb:

The diff will be circa 1.1 litres so you will need 2 x 1ltre bottles. Use either 75w/85 or 75w/90.

The transmission oil will need to meet MB 236.10 / 12 or 14

Are you just changing the contents of the sump or are you going to do the torque convertor also?

The TC if I have a plug, else i will be vacking the TC cooler lines.

You need some of this from my shop, its the right stuff by fuchs, complete with filter. Free shipping for members bought directly (uk only)

Mercedes 8 Ltr ATF & Filter Kit For 722.6 Transmission on eBay (end time 07-Jul-11 12:51:30 BST)

That is the stuff I used to do my change, the filter and gasket were also Febi items. I should imagine that is the exact same stuff as you get from MB with a different sticker on the bottle.

I have bought stuff from your e-bay shop before.....very speedy service :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom