MP3/4 Music sorting advice for Android phone.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
I've bought a new phone, a Samsung Galaxy SII.

On my previous Samsung i8910 phone, I had real problems organising the music files. They were all over the place and difficult to access easily.

Is there a music sorting product available to use with my new handset that will make finding and selecting the files easier?

I don't really want to transfer any of the old music setup to my new phone and for some reason I don't really want to get involved with Apple itunes.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Paul.

Igurisu

Car
911 Turbo
I'm not sure exactly what you want from a music player but I would recomend Poweramp for Android. I use this on my Samsung Tab, has more features than I need. Will let you organise by folder/library/playlist etc. Also has a large range of presets and allows manual adjustments for sound settings, bass & treble and so on. There is a free trial version on Android Market.

kakahara

Car
W209, R129
Could also try sorting the ID3 tags embedded in your music files:

DroID3Tagger
ID3TagMan: MP3 Tag
and
iTag

Most music player apps insist on using all these details instead of relying on the good old filename :\

OP
OP
ringway

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Could also try sorting the ID3 tags embedded in your music files:

DroID3Tagger
ID3TagMan: MP3 Tag
and
iTag

Most music player apps insist on using all these details instead of relying on the good old filename :\

Might be a bit beyond me that sort of thing, Kakahara. :eek: Thank for the suggestion, though. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom