MP3 USB in car transmitter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Will you post what it is like? Ta

Steve

Gollom said:
Will you post what it is like? Ta

Steve

will do - i'm also going to look into hard wiring it & fitting it neatly into the car's trim (on a bit that is cheap to replace again when i take it out).

of course i will only do this if its a good reception & it also depends on where the usb port is (i think its at the side) and whether it will look any good doing this. The idea i had was to have the top part put inside a hole in some plastic trim on the dash - not sure where yet though - got to source a spare bit of trim 1st before i cut anything!!

i've recieved this now - next day delivery = wow!

seems great - works fine on all the 6 frequencies you can choose with no interference :)

only downside i can see is that if you connect a usb pen to it and put the music into directories for albums etc you can only move 1 track forward/back ie you cannot skip to next dir, which will be a pain with a large number of songs.

In my BMW (and my CLK's COMAND used to do this too) the unit detects "recievable" stations. i was hoping the car would pick up the signal but it doesnt seem to so you have to manually set it to one of the memory presets. i was also hoping it may transmit a RDS name "MP3" or something - but it doesnt.

all in all, good for the money and i will plan on hardwiring it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom