Mpg pretty chuffed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lynall

MB Enthusiast
Car
The silver one.
Went to Zwolle nl over weekend driving normally not to save fuel couldnt see mpg as had dash set up to kmh just reset this now and saw this:bannana:

My old TD5 disco on the same route used to do 25/6 mpg and that was a manual and that was driving carefully:eek: .

Lynall

Last edited:
Pretty good. I got the highest mpg Ive ever seen in my '04 S350 last week, on an 80 mile drive from Hamburg to Bremen. 34.1 mpg - I was similarly chuffed! Anyone got any better??

15-may-2007mpgtosandwich.jpg

Gentle run last year, not too uncommon :D

Have an ECONOMY Software Upgrade and you could be seeing 60+ MPG as well as reducing CO2 and Having more power / torque .

Regards Gary @ *** Tuning

34 mpg thats pretty bloody good:D , best ever on mine was 31.5 when first bought and did 200 miles at 70mph on cruise.

Should have changed title to stonking big v6/8 petrols no pansy diesels allowed:D :D

Lynall

Yeah, was surprised myself as I sailed past 30mpg. Did the same journey with the family and luggage and predictably got 19.9! 57.5mpg - can only dream!

I was impressed when i got 31 mpg on my c230k on a run to scotland this new year from cheshire.

What you need to get there comfortably and ecomonically is a 50mpg S Class:D
But you have to fill it at the black pump, sometimes as often as every 800 miles!

Last edited:
Don't think the software was either standard or stranded;)
But the mpg readout is accurate.:D

Mactech thats impressive for such a large car, whats passion leather?

Lynall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom