Mr Muddle and Lardcore MB Enthusiast on telly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GazCaff

MB Enthusiast
Car
'05 E280 CDI Avantgarde
I ripped the flash video and tried to edit out the relevant section but it was beyond my geek skills. Instead, follow the link and fast forward to the 15 minute mark (you will probably have to wait for it to buffer)

http://www.channelm.co.uk/video_16x9.html?bcpid=1214148959&bctid=1496397996

Edit, I'm the tub of lard with no lines, Steve (Gollum) is the one with the gift of the gab!

Last edited:
I ripped the flash video and tried to edit out the relevant section but it was beyond my geek skills. Instead, follow the link, scroll down and select Episode 26 (Wythenshawe Park) and fast forward to the 15 minute mark (you will probably have to wait for it to buffer)

http://www.channelm.co.uk/programmes/index/0/26/i_love_manchester.html

Edit, I'm the tub of lard with no lines, Steve (Gollum) is the one with the gift of the gab!

Autographs later!

Anybody have the skills to clip out the relevant piece?

Ta!

I saw yuh, I saw yuh

Was that you with the long blond hair and black coat? :devil: (joke)

regards
John

The Comedy was great, the free beer was even better! I'm very grateful to Steve for inviting me along for this.

I will love Manchester even more when they smack Chelsea tomorrow.

kiss of death statement

I will love Manchester even more when they smack Chelsea tomorrow.

kiss of death statement

Apparantly, Manchester Health Authority are asking for 30,000 sperm donors as there are no wa***ers left in the city for the next 2 days......:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Fanks for the link Gazcaff. Nice to see the old home town again. Well done too, its not easy playing the straightman. Very underestimated profession.

Also enjoyed the bit about Holts brewery. Saturday afternoons in the Oak? near Edgelely Park, wondering how the Hatters got beat by so many goals, and a pint of Holts bitter. [starts singing] Memories.....[wipes tear from eye]

Fanks for the link Gazcaff. Nice to see the old home town again. Well done too, its not easy playing the straightman. Very underestimated profession.

Also enjoyed the bit about Holts brewery. Saturday afternoons in the Oak? near Edgelely Park, wondering how the Hatters got beat by so many goals, and a pint of Holts bitter. [starts singing] Memories.....[wipes tear from eye]

It was very easy to play the role of human mannequin, I didn't even get a mike!:D

It was very easy to play the role of human mannequin, I didn't even get a mike!:D

Remember Sparks? This Town 'Aint Big Enough For The Both Of Us!

:bannana: :bannana:

Mr Chumley Warner and Grayson eat your heart out. These guys have you beaten hands down.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom