Mr undecided makes a decision shock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSLiverpool

MB Enthusiast
Car
Subaru Outback 3.0Rn
Note this post isn't in the "other marques" section.

I've got a great deal, I've used a tactic never used before and it worked.

I've bought an MB from a jag dealer with a jag warranty - odd but should be ok

I now (or soon will have) the most powerful version of the 6.2 Engine

I'm a little excited :) pic soon but not a good one just yet.
media

media

media

Last edited:
Thought it was a post about me.

Obvious really........

525 PS (386 kW; 518 hp) on the C/CLK/R/ML/GL/S/SL/CL/E 63 AMG.

Delete as applicable :D

Knowing your buying patterns it will be a CL63?

Knowing your buying patterns it will be a CL63?

In one - picture posted (very poor pic, almost like they didnt want anyone to buy it)

Tactic used for the first time was ask for px and HP with superguard and gap insurance then when quote comes back and px bumped to the max say your paying cash and dont want the superguard or gap insurance :D sales chap visibly withered when i did that but all is fair in used motors

Wheels will be for sale soon as they are the turbine spoke I dont like - needs 5 spokes

Colour is nicer in real life than these poor pictures

Spec is high inc garage door opener and fridge, however the road sign recognition isnt on such an old car I dont think 2007 / 27k miles

Needs an A service and sparkies which I will get done along with brake fluid and filters

A lot of car for the money and partially financed by Ocado ;)

In one - picture posted (very poor pic, almost like they didnt want anyone to buy it)

Tactic used for the first time was ask for px and HP with superguard and gap insurance then when quote comes back and px bumped to the max say your paying cash and dont want the superguard or gap insurance :D sales chap visibly withered when i did that but all is fair in used motors

Wheels will be for sale soon as they are the turbine spoke I dont like - needs 5 spokes

Colour is nicer in real life than these poor pictures

Spec is high inc garage door opener and fridge, however the road sign recognition isnt on such an old car I dont think 2007 / 27k miles

Needs an A service and sparkies which I will get done along with brake fluid and filters

A lot of car for the money and partially financed by Ocado ;)

You're right about the wheels - they will transform it.

Class...:D

Nice looking car CL's are classy.

Not jealous... much...

Class...:D

Nice looking car CL's are classy.

That tactic was on the money saving expert site about a year ago, its made a £2500 diff to the straight price I was offered by a MB garage for the Lex to the price I eventually got - the Lex is still underpriced though, driving back i was mulling over what a good piece of machinery its been and how it hardly shows any signs of wear in 49k / 5 years

If it's under 3 years old it still has Mercedes warranty anyway.

2007 was my elastic budgets total max and that was only due to Ocado delivering this morning, if they hadnt of done so i couldnt have bought it.

Car was circa £90k new and 27k miles isnt much, build quality seems very impressive.

Just need to add the SL55 has to be sold (as agreed with my partner) it will be first advertised on here before anywhere else.

Last edited:
2007 was my elastic budgets total max and that was only due to Ocado delivering this morning, if they hadnt of done so i couldnt have bought it.

So as well as chopping the salesman's feet off in the deal, you paid him with groceries.

Congratulations Dave, that looks very nice. I like the colour combination.

We once bought a Jag from a Merc dealer (Road Range Pier Head) - great negotiating tactic too you employed too in terms of finance etc, nice one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom