Mrs Wobbly becomes a MB owner.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wobbly

MB Enthusiast
Car
2018 GLC 220d AMG line Premium + 1989 500SL Now sold, replaced with 2007 Aston Martin DB9
The girlfriend has just collect her 2008 C180K SE Coupe and is very happy with it.

13012009217.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice :)

Now change the wheels and drop the ride 25mm and it will look even better!! :D

I dunno, those wheels look quite kerb friendly and that surely has to be a major consideration :)

I dunno, those wheels look quite kerb friendly and that surely has to be a major consideration :)
Good point - I was pondering the C class coupe for my other half at some point in the future, but the state of the wheel trims on here Astra puts me off - must look out for cars with 15 rims.:)

Congratulations on the new car.

Is this a way of keeping her from driving yours?

Barry

Good point - I was pondering the C class coupe for my other half at some point in the future, but the state of the wheel trims on here Astra puts me off - must look out for cars with 15 rims.:)

Wow! That'll be a pantecnican then? :rolleyes: :D

Happy new car

Is that the last of the older model? Wheels look kerb freindly but very small..

Let the mods begin :)

I too have my doubts about how long the wheels will last before they are kerbed.
The wheel trims on her clio lasted about three weeks before one got smashed.I will keep you informed.

It is one of the old shape pre CLC.

BarryS she has only once driven the SL, and that was only in a empty car park, I think she knows better than to ask.

Too be fair the wifes A210 has 17" alloys and 40 profile alloys.

When I bought it they were mint. Funny how kerbs keep jumpig out... Still from a few meters it still looks smart :)

I'm also use to 19" alloys and low pro tyres so with the ML it is quite nice not having to worry about kerbs etc. Still think the wheels on mine look to small, but it does ride nice and has its benifits I guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom