MSL and Arl coachworks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gasman2

Car
c63 amg
Just a quick comment on these 2 companies firstly
Arl coachworks aka Adam Lord quality of work outstanding and commitment to the customer outstanding Adam rescued my car from the clutches of the wicked witches of the east well Watford actually and completed my project while taking a huge hit financially and has worked his gonads off to take the car to its current level
Secondly Acid and i believe Pavel his mechanic
I turned to Acid after being left in the lurch with the remaining work to be done on my car due missing parts etc
Now he was under no obligation to pick up the pieces but offered all help he could and my car went there thursday
I have had more feedback and progress on my car in just over a day that i had in months from the other lot with Pavel talking through on the phone what he was doing
I have a renewed confidence in trusting people again as i had become ready to throw in the towel and sell the car
So in closing Bodywork or Paint then Adam is superb
And Acid is a real professional its little surprise his business is going from strength to strength

Always good to hear!!

Thumbs up to both Adam & Acid and his crew.

It's so reassuring when companies like these do everything they can to help out someone who has been let down by another member of their trade.

I'm totally happy to drive the hundred miles each way to let Acid & his crew do work on mine, just wouldn't go anywhere else.

Agreed and good to hear - I drove all the way to Birmingham to get my cats done on my old C63 - I don't mind travelling for quality and good customer service.

Your car looks awesome

Definetly recommend Acid. Always gone out his way.

Good to hear you got it sorted and by people in the know.

As the saying goes "The cream always rises to the top"

Acid is also saving my ass after becoming a Watford victim. Top bloke indeed. :thumb:

Just a quick comment on these 2 companies firstly
Arl coachworks aka Adam Lord quality of work outstanding and commitment to the customer outstanding Adam rescued my car from the clutches of the wicked witches of the east well Watford actually and completed my project while taking a huge hit financially and has worked his gonads off to take the car to its current level
Secondly Acid and i believe Pavel his mechanic
I turned to Acid after being left in the lurch with the remaining work to be done on my car due missing parts etc
Now he was under no obligation to pick up the pieces but offered all help he could and my car went there thursday
I have had more feedback and progress on my car in just over a day that i had in months from the other lot with Pavel talking through on the phone what he was doing
I have a renewed confidence in trusting people again as i had become ready to throw in the towel and sell the car
So in closing Bodywork or Paint then Adam is superb
And Acid is a real professional its little surprise his business is going from strength to strength

Car looks gorgeous BTW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom