MSL Dyno Day 18th September 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just to say it was great to meet everyone at MSL. my ears are still ringing after Lee's supercharged c63. Old mans c63 ran 510bhp after the remap. Awesome!

According to the dyno mine ended up at 556bhp but I'm not sure that's right. Spat some huge flames tho! Did anyone get that on video?

Good to meet everyone today. MSL are a very friendly and accommodating bunch of lads. They take the time out to talk with everyone, and there were a lot of guys up today! Some very loud cars, Sirius9, my ears are still ringing. Also great to meet some members. Overall I'm very happy with the results 536.6 bhp from a tune, stock everything else!

556bhp?!?!

That was before the eurocharged remap. Showed 468 at wheels. I don't think the dyno was accurate tho. My car did have a remap before tho.

Last edited:
Good meet and good to see some faces.

I had to get off and squeezed in an MB Birmingham visit on way home.

I need another 63 I think.

Hi stue was it you taking the pictures? Any chance of seeing the photos when they are done?

Hi boys,

Just got back home after an "interesting" drive up. Car made some silly figures (which I can't remember) but even bigger ones after a custom map courtesy of Jerry from E/C.

The only problem we had was that it kept trying to escape from the dyno, so it ended up with a couple of us sat in the boot and one in the back of the car, just to keep a bit of weight on it. :D

All in all an excellent day, nice to see all the usual faces, and also meet a few new ones.

As for pictures, I didn't take any (completely forgot), and I don't think Stuart did either, but Steve Max (Tall lad with the camera) got a good few as far as I know.

Oh, and if anyone has a video of me and Jerry sat on the back of my car, please don't post it, the embarrassment would hurt. :) :) :)

ETA: Hope you got your tyre sorted out Dave.

Ive got some.. just been editing the video's of Lee's & Daves cars will post as soon as ive sorted them...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi boys,

Just got back home after an "interesting" drive up. Car made some silly figures (which I can't remember) but even bigger ones after a custom map courtesy of Jerry from E/C.

The only problem we had was that it kept trying to escape from the dyno, so it ended up with a couple of us sat in the boot and one in the back of the car, just to keep a bit of weight on it. :D

All in all an excellent day, nice to see all the usual faces, and also meet a few new ones.

As for pictures, I didn't take any (completely forgot), and I don't think Stuart did either, but Steve Max (Tall lad with the camera) got a good few as far as I know.

Oh, and if anyone has a video of me and Jerry sat on the back of my car, please don't post it, the embarrassment would hurt. :) :) :)

ETA: Hope you got your tyre sorted out Dave.

Lol got a bargain Dunlop sportmax for £60 balanced and fitted! It's nearly brand new though lol. At least I didn't have to drive 126 miles home at 50mph with the space saver on.

Wish I could've stayed to see your car on the dyno though. Mental car!! Good to meet you all.

Highlights of the day for me was seeing Dave coming down the road first thing this morning. Still chuckling about it now you nutter. Going out for a spin in lee's car and lastly seeing my own car spitting some good flames on the dyno.

Good day! Enjoyed it

Wish I could of been today rather than yesterday but knew it would of been a busy day with the amount of maps to be done.

Have they managed to get through all the cars today ?

Would of been good to see yours on dyno Dave.

Arrived home 30mins ago after big tailbacks on the M40 South.
Nice to meet some new faces as well as the usual suspects.

Had to leave before Dave's final map, but his and Lee's car are mental.

Big thanks to Imran for sorting my pre-cat welding, just a nuisance he found a cracked manifold at the same time. Acid came up trumps with a replacement so got to get that fixed pretty soon.

Another great meeting with a bunch of fellow MB fans.
Thanks to Acid and his crew for arranging and hosting another successful event.

Glad everyone had a great time, was there any doubt with the welcome the MSL team put on.

Just sad I couldn't make this one.

Was a long day,finally got on rollers at 7pm to find out that the supercharger belt was slipping and the aux pulley was fubar(thanks to Jerry and acid for finding it)
Met some great people.thanks to Julian for persuading me to go 77 mm.
And I see why they call you the big un lol.your coffee cup was like a tumbler lol

Great day out thanks to Acid & everyone at MSL, great to catch up with some old friends , meet new faces. Sorry if i didnt get round everyone but there was too much to see.. well worth seeing Lee & Daves cars on the Dyno even if they deafened me in the process! Serious pieces of kit both of them. Looking forward to the next gtg

Meant to put got a lot of pics just struggling to upload them atm.

After talking to lots of members I took the plunge and had the remap done. What can I say. Awesome. Gear shift down puts a smile on my face. Pulls all the way up now. Another happy customer

What numbers did Dave and Lee pull on the dyno. We left around 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom