MSL Dyno Day 18th September 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What numbers did Dave and Lee pull on the dyno. We left around 1

Dave hit 790bhp with the stock map....then after a tweek off Jerry he ran 860bhp!!!!

Mine ran 725bhp.

Supposedly due to the Dyno software being updated everyone's car was getting 15-20bhp lower figures than normal.....so if that was true then Daves ( taxi as he calls it) is pretty much 900bhp.....not bad when most the time he uses it for weekends and just uses his free bus pass during the week:D

Great meet up guys :thumb:. A fabulous day made even better by Acid and his team along with Jerry (Eurocharged) and John (Big Fish Tuning) slogging their way through.

I was the last to leave at gone 8pm (got home about 11.20) but had a duff torque figure during my day run which meant I needed another with the car more anchored down, although not to the level of Dave's, and a little customisation of the map by Jerry.

I took nearly 300 pictures of the event, including Dave's extra ballast, so will post some up after I've got rid of the dross! :thumb::bannana:

Agreed it was a cracking day out with the organised chaos managed almost perfectly by Acid and co.

Good to meet up with old and new faces. The highlight as always are the big powered cars, both Lees and Daves were superb to see and hear!

Thankfully managed to get all the bits done to my CLS, so it'll soon be ready for sale.....and no doubt the many E and CLS63 biturbos making sill power has me sold on them as a replacement!!

Gutted I didn't get to have a test run in any of them.....

Jules

it would be good to see everyone's before and after dyno figures

Looks another great MSL / EC day:thumb:, did Acid have one his vids done?

Thanks for taking the photos and posting them up Steve:thumb:
They are a good memory of the day without a video.

Not sure what happened to the BBQ and DJ on the flyer I saw and posted earlier:dk:

Great meet up guys :thumb:. A fabulous day made even better by Acid and his team along with Jerry (Eurocharged) and John (Big Fish Tuning) slogging their way through.

I was the last to leave at gone 8pm (got home about 11.20) but had a duff torque figure during my day run which meant I needed another with the car more anchored down, although not to the level of Dave's, and a little customisation of the map by Jerry.

I took nearly 300 pictures of the event, including Dave's extra ballast, so will post some up after I've got rid of the dross! :thumb::bannana:

Steve your second dyno run did it make much difference with the customisation?

Steve your second dyno run did it make much difference with the customisation?

Not to my knowledge and it wasn't going to according to Jerry, it was to smooth out a couple of bits he'd noticed on the graph. The prime reason for the second run to make sure there wasn't a torque problem with the car. Thankfully it wasn't and the torque was ok :thumb:

Did anyone get a video of the silver c63 spitting flames on the dyno?

Did anyone get a video of the silver c63 spitting flames on the dyno?

Before Jerry remapped it to calm it down Dave? I saw it, though no idea if anyone filmed it. Hopfully one of the Instagrammers got it, so it should get round soon. :cool:

Looks like it was another fab day I missed out on! Damn work always gets in the work of my social life.
Hopefully will make the nx one!

Thankfully managed to get all the bits done to my CLS, so it'll soon be ready for sale.....and no doubt the many E and CLS63 biturbos making sill power has me sold on them as a replacement!!

Gutted I didn't get to have a test run in any of them.....

Jules

Sadly couldn't do Sunday but came Saturday for some work + map (~700hp/800lbft) - I live not too far from Nottingham if you fancy a passenger ride sometime?

Sadly couldn't do Sunday but came Saturday for some work + map (~700hp/800lbft) - I live not too far from Nottingham if you fancy a passenger ride sometime?
Nice to see another member from around the Nottingham area (although im about 35mins or so from Notts) I never know whos from what area..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Before Jerry remapped it to calm it down Dave? I saw it, though no idea if anyone filmed it. Hopfully one of the Instagrammers got it, so it should get round soon. :cool:

After seeing the figures it produced before Jerry mapped it I was toying with telling him to leave it as it was. But it feels much better after the map and did get another 20 bhp. Typical I wasn't videoing when it was breathing fire tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom