MSL Dyno Opening Day 18th May 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisA

MB Enthusiast
Car
CL 63 Biturbo 2014 - S63L 2010 - CLS Weistec MSL Monster (RIP)
Who's off to MSL to see Acid and his Crew with their new Dyno Dynamics machine? :thumb:
Jerry of Eurocharged USA will be there carrying out mapping and tweaking as well as Torqueflow Exhaust Fabrications and some great cars and people.
Film Crew will be there to witness the noise :D

Would be great to meet up with a few MB Club members :cool:

I'll be there Chris - local to me :thumb:.

Should be there nice and early, as I'm hopefully stopping over Saturday night in Birmingham.

I'll definitely know by tomorrow mid-day if I can make it as we've got a couple of jobs on this weekend.

See you Saturday morning Chris :thumb:

Who's off to MSL to see Acid and his Crew with their new Dyno Dynamics machine? :thumb:
Jerry of Eurocharged USA will be there carrying out mapping and tweaking as well as Torqueflow Exhaust Fabrications and some great cars and people.
Film Crew will be there to witness the noise :D

Would be great to meet up with a few MB Club members :cool:

DynoJET :D

i'll be there!

Just like to say a big thanks to Acid for today meet up at MSL performance today, weather was fantastic, as usual Acid was a great host, food, great cars and a few young ladies there, lots of people, loads of cars, some of the cars there, were mental, the noise was awesome, a couple of BS 63 in attendance, loads of AMGs and with a few other exotica, may have been 3 BS 63's if the The Don had not poached a passenger ride, that would have been a very rare sight.
Great to meet up and see Jerry (Eurocharged) in action again, he was liking Acids new Dyno facility, and having seen it first hand myself today, I cannot believe there's another constructed as well as this one, use wise and customer friendly wise, Thanks Acid Great day out mate, and all the best with your dyno facility, its going to get some use.
Spent some time chatting with people including Alx, Savman, The Don, Developer, Donshl, Koolvin, Chris A, and a rare and enjoyable sighting of Lopes 80, great to catch up and chatting to you all.
Albeit a long day for myself, it was a fun day, very enjoyable.:thumb:

I would just like to echo Ricky's comment above!

Huge thanks to Acid and his team for MSL dunno day, what a great turnout of exotic cars! Always great to catch up with some fellow forum members too.

Great weekend @ MSL with all the Forum members ...

Met some really good enthusiasts & some awesome modified cars ..

Big thanks to Acid & the MSL team... For Saturday night too ( can't remember too much tho :rolleyes: ) ... Checkout Jim & Acid's Nan ( pic below ) .

Nice to meet Koolvin & the Black series lads amongst the rest of the hardcore team...

Roll on Germany AMG TRIP!... It's gona be Fun:thumb:

Where's Acid's right hand at?? :)
Great day, great people :)

haha

Acid any more pictures of the MSL dyno day haven't seen many as there was a lot of cameras there and some great videos being made too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom