MSL - Eurcharged Day - Picture/ Video and Discussion Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
whens the next eurocharged event

and the last of this bunch :D

There is no way that's it from you there must have 100's more, those 3 girls almost wilted in the heat with you moving from car to car :D

All I remember was ACEJ's face when I told him they were "climbing" in his SL63 "no hold on its alright Steve is opening the door for them, such a gentleman" ;)

There is no way that's it from you there must have 100's more, those 3 girls almost wilted in the heat with you moving from car to car :D

All I remember was ACEJ's face when I told him they were "climbing" in his SL63 "no hold on its alright Steve is opening the door for them, such a gentleman" ;)

they are for his private when everyone has gone to bed time!:devil:

Tony.

SavMan said:

All under direction from Acid and with consent from the car owner

jotter22 said:
they are for his private when everyone has gone to bed time!:devil:

Tony.

Nope, all for Acid and Koolvin with special request from Don!

Not sure what Acids going to do with all the girlie shots though!! ;-)

SavMan said:

176 with lots of the shots of your wheel on the dyno!

You did a great job, I charged my camera, cleared all the crap so I could shoot some video to. Then when I arrived got to excited seeing everyone again and left the damn thing in the car! :wallbash:

176 with lots of the shots of your wheel on the dyno!

Haha thanks Steve! Shame about the missing rear wheel caps! Although there were some birds perched on my car one point... Much to Alps disappointment!

SavMan said:

Just a bit worried about those buckles on my new leather!

sjmaxwell said:

Steve,

You have my consent ;-).

Justin

Hi All,

If anyone has a dyno graph they want me to overlay then please post up or pm me.

Cheers
Jules.

Great day out thanks to all especially acid for organizing. look forward to the next one! those c63 bs's sounded awesome! really want a bi turbo now though donations welcome!

Cyclone1 said:
Hi All,

If anyone has a dyno graph they want me to overlay then please post up or pm me.

Cheers
Jules.

I will try find mine as But i think misses has shredded it in anger lol

On a different thread but for completeness.

Stock car...

Attachments

• image-999850028.jpg
    image-999850028.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom