MSL & Eurocharged - 20th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Hi All,

Looks like it will be a fantastic day at MSL on the 20th July. I have been asked to invite all others even if you are not part of the rolling road day. It would be good to meet new faces and see your gorgeous cars...... Especially if you want them on video ;)

details here: http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/amg-performance-lounge/150272-eurocharged-return-uk.html

Address:Old BSA Building, Birmingham B11 2PP

Date: Saturday 20th July

Time - 9am onwards

MBClub UK - AMG Rolling Road Day - The Video! - YouTube

[YOUTUBE]b9okDJ3PMzY[/YOUTUBE]

Hi Vin...I hope I get on the vid this time, i thought you would want some good looking guys on it this time around:thumb: lol

Excellent video :)

Especially between 0.11 and 0.17 secs :D.

Seriously, it was a great day.

I'm mad that I can't make 20th at MSL - I was looking forward to it, then we booked a holiday commencing that day :(.

Looking Forwards to meeting any new Faces on the day : )

Could I ask who is going up to Acid's from the south on this day, albeit I have an 8AM appointment in St Albans initially, just wondering to having some company up the M40:p

Could I ask who is going up to Acid's from the south on this day, albeit I have an 8AM appointment in St Albans initially, just wondering to having some company up the M40:p

You not getting more work done ricky.

There is only one reason you go to St albans!!!!!!!

ricky s said:

Ricky

I am heading up with a plan tone there around lunch. I have a stop off at Milton k on the way. Let me know what you think

Justin

Ricky

I am heading up with a plan tone there around lunch. I have a stop off at Milton k on the way. Let me know what you think

Justin

Thanks Justin, just going monitor my time in St Albans, lunch time may be a little late for me, but will stay in touch.:thumb:

Ricky I may well meet you at St Albans and we can drive up together, you might need to wait for me though in your 198mph rocket ship!

You not getting more work done ricky.

There is only one reason you go to St albans!!!!!!!

A repair and a tiny tweek mate, then en route to MSL:thumb:

Ricky I may well meet you at St Albans and we can drive up together, you might need to wait for me though in your 198mph rocket ship!

Yes that's great Paul, but don't forget that I need 1.7 miles to catch up with you:D you''ll be half way up the M40 as I enter off the M25 slip road:doh:

On another note, following you will save me getting lost, got lost in Lewisham the other week, then got lost coming home from Acid's Saturday, 38 mile detour in wrong direction, I hate all this technology, sat nav and road signs, jez, :confused:

Shame :( I would of come up there Vin, but I am at Donnington Park that weekend for the RS National Day in the RS Turbo

ACID@MSL said:
Looking Forwards to meeting any new Faces on the day : )

Acid

You pm inbox is full.

I will give you call later on in the week and update as my last pm in final throws of negotiation a ways to go but should know by Thursday.

Cheers

J

ricky s said:
Thanks Justin, just going monitor my time in St Albans, lunch time may be a little late for me, but will stay in touch.:thumb:

Good stuff Ricky planning to be at MK at 10 ish I will PM my mobile.

Look forward to catching up.

Justin

SavMan said:

Paul,

I will be at heading up from sunny Essex at around 8:30. We may be able to catch-up on the way.

Look forward to catching up.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom