MSL Experience

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Billy albert

Car
2001 C32 AMG
MSL Experience 21 August 2014.

I just thought I would share my experience with you all.

I have wanted to tune my C32 AMG for some time and I finally called Acid MSL Birmingham for advice. Acid gave me his personal mobile number and he spent his own time explaining what can be done ect, I was very pleased with the depth of info he provided over the phone. I went ahead and booked in a month in advance and was very exited about my visit.

On the day I left early with my brother but was an hour late due to traffic but still Acid was very welcoming, there was no messing about here and didn’t hesitate to drive my AMG into his outstanding workshop, also introducing me to another forum member Alex with his monster CL55.

Acid and his brother strapped the car down and got to work on the dyno to see what power the engine was producing before modification. We were all very impressed as the 32 produced, Stock 296whp 349.28bhp. That’s stock power right ? My car has only 45400 miles so it’s a young engine but it’s a 2001 so I was slightly shocked but over the moon as we now had a good base to start.

Acids mechanics got to work installing my new mods, EC Heat exchanger and EC Pulley. The EC parts looked very well made.

I was briefed by Acid and his brother that we could look around the workshop or play pool in his new Dyno Area whilst we waited for the parts to be installed. At all times I felt relaxed and welcome. I was also given a lift to the bank.

There were some lovely cars in the workshop and lovely people too. All made us feel very welcome throughout the day. Even Acid played pool with me as busy as he is.

Acid and his brother took my brother and I out for lunch and it was excellent btw. I still can’t believe how we were treated here; it was like we were VIPs.

Once the mods were all fitted, Acid received the EC map from Jerry Thornton in the US and was uploaded to my ECU. The 32 was then re dyno tested. Wow the results were outstanding. Tuned 337 whp. 397.66 bhp Tuned with Induction 55 air filters 349whp. 412bhp. The torque is also amazing.

Jerry checked the data and was very happy with the gain.

After a final quality check was carried out by Acid we left for home with big grins, the car is transformed, so much torque and wow AMG made a great engine but MSL have perfected it.

The MSL experience needs to be seen to be believed; I thoroughly enjoyed the day and can’t wait to visit Acid and his team again.

Thank you all at MSL. Outstanding value for money too.

Billy

Congratulations Billy sounds like you have a significantly enhanced car there. What's next?

I doubt I will ever need the services of Acid and his team but regardless it is so very good to hear a consistently excellent series of reports about the set-up.

Acid clearly knows what customer service is and he, and his team are rightly reaping the rewards.:thumb:

MSL Experience 21 August 2014.

I just thought I would share my experience with you all.

I have wanted to tune my C32 AMG for some time and I finally called Acid MSL Birmingham for advice. Acid gave me his personal mobile number and he spent his own time explaining what can be done ect, I was very pleased with the depth of info he provided over the phone. I went ahead and booked in a month in advance and was very exited about my visit.

On the day I left early with my brother but was an hour late due to traffic but still Acid was very welcoming, there was no messing about here and didn’t hesitate to drive my AMG into his outstanding workshop, also introducing me to another forum member Alex with his monster CL55.

Acid and his brother strapped the car down and got to work on the dyno to see what power the engine was producing before modification. We were all very impressed as the 32 produced, Stock 296whp 349.28bhp. That’s stock power right ? My car has only 45400 miles so it’s a young engine but it’s a 2001 so I was slightly shocked but over the moon as we now had a good base to start.

Acids mechanics got to work installing my new mods, EC Heat exchanger and EC Pulley. The EC parts looked very well made.

I was briefed by Acid and his brother that we could look around the workshop or play pool in his new Dyno Area whilst we waited for the parts to be installed. At all times I felt relaxed and welcome. I was also given a lift to the bank.

There were some lovely cars in the workshop and lovely people too. All made us feel very welcome throughout the day. Even Acid played pool with me as busy as he is.

Acid and his brother took my brother and I out for lunch and it was excellent btw. I still can’t believe how we were treated here; it was like we were VIPs.

Once the mods were all fitted, Acid received the EC map from Jerry Thornton in the US and was uploaded to my ECU. The 32 was then re dyno tested. Wow the results were outstanding. Tuned 337 whp. 397.66 bhp Tuned with Induction 55 air filters 349whp. 412bhp. The torque is also amazing.

Jerry checked the data and was very happy with the gain.

After a final quality check was carried out by Acid we left for home with big grins, the car is transformed, so much torque and wow AMG made a great engine but MSL have perfected it.

The MSL experience needs to be seen to be believed; I thoroughly enjoyed the day and can’t wait to visit Acid and his team again.

Thank you all at MSL. Outstanding value for money too.

Billy

Great results. Must be a beast now. What were your torque gains?

Acid's hospitality is second to none. No question where my car is going for any tuning work in future. Very pleased with the exhaust work carried out on Dyno day this month.

pics

Attachments

• IMG_1129.JPG
    IMG_1129.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1112.jpg
    IMG_1112.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1128.JPG
    IMG_1128.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 30
johns E350 said:
What sort of cost is the job. Thinking about it when my warranty runs out. As M-B will void it.

Ring acid and find out bud :) all cars are different

Its an impressive set up at MSL thats for sure.
And like you say the customer service is second to none.

Great results for your car, I bet it has transformed it and has put a big grin on your face.

Everything is completely different on E350 than a C32 mate hence why he said

BFT said:
Everything is completely different on E350 than a C32 mate hence why he said

I know it is. Anyway it is all good now and sorted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom