MSL Experience

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
acej said:
Congratulations Billy sounds like you have a significantly enhanced car there. What's next?

Sort out my noisy idler pulley :( Never ends

Fabtec induction and tidy up engine bay

MSL Experience 21 August 2014.

Even Acid played pool with me as busy as he is.

Acid is only ever busy playing Pool as he needs the practice :D

Always worth a trip to MSL......it's a 370mile round trip for me but worth it just for the chicken :thumb:

It was good to see you Billy, glad you're enjoying the car! It looked stunning and very well looked after. Will you need a remap after fitting the Fabtech intake kit?

Alx said:
It was good to see you Billy, glad you're enjoying the car! It looked stunning and very well looked after. Will you need a remap after fitting the Fabtech intake kit?

Nice to meet you to, I dont think so as it ran higher power with no intakes at all :)

Nice output it must pull like a train. MSL are wicked used them to service my car, really helpful and only down the road for so bonus.

Oh happy days, I only live an hour or so away from MSL! Once I've sorted the rust, the old C43 and I will be paying a visit!

It's fantastic, drives slightly differently as wants to use the extra torque so gear changes are slightly different unless you unleash kick down, good rear tyres are a must :) :)

Impressive result:)

Think I'm gonna have to give msl a call for my cls55 hearing positive things about them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom